Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cycle for female

Lumna

5’2’’ 160 pounds. I am going to start running some harder things to get my weight loss in better shape. I have a really good diet and I'm exercising working with a trainer what is the best thing I should use to help me boost my weight loss that has minimum side effects. I don't want to turn into a guy haha

steroids arent my first choice for women
start with sarms
cardarine gw 10mgs
ostarine mk 12.5mgs
cardazol 2 caps

steroids arent my first choice for women
start with sarms
cardarine gw 10mgs
ostarine mk 12.5mgs
cardazol 2 caps

Are they effective? Do they really change the body? This pic is a girl from my gym and she changed in a few months. She was just skinny, she takes oxandrolone but I got headaches with it so I stopped it. I wanna try sarms but I don’t know anybody on them 2a6b7733-7350-4165-b309-0adc228560ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Are they effective? Do they really change the body? This pic is a girl from my gym and she changed in a few months. She was just skinny, she takes oxandrolone but I got headaches with it so I stopped it. I wanna try sarms but I don’t know anybody on them View attachment 140449

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

headaches on steroids are common because of the effect they have on blood flow and heart health. if you do use steroids use them low and short

Women should not take steroids, sarms ok, perhaps you like to try NATURAL sarms replacements: CARDAZOL - booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss;
OSTAZOL - booster of strength, test

GW but stick as much as you can to getting the weight off with cardio and diet

Couldn’t agree more. I’d like to know the number of people that say their diet is good and they are training hard that really aren’t and just wanting drugs to do the work.

Top Bottom