Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best compound to stack with Phentermine

melinajackson

Hi boys I'm a 25 YO female looking to cut, this my first cycle, 5'7 tall 150 lbs I have been training for 5 years and
I will be taking either clen or var for cutting and I wonder which one works better togeteher with phentermine? thank you.

Hi boys I'm a 25 YO female looking to cut, this my first cycle, 5'7 tall 150 lbs I have been training for 5 years and
I will be taking either clen or var for cutting and I wonder which one works better togeteher with phentermine? thank you.
They both will work durring a cut cycle. Var will help maintain muscle size while cutting.
Clen is good. If you take alot it can give you the shakes.
I recommend var 10mg-30mg every day for 6-12 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How long will your cutting last?

I would just start with Oxandrolone and diet, I would put Clenbuterol only at the end and if I was needed.

Phentermine I would not use, I do not see benefits in anorexigenic drugs because people just stop eating and they don't create a good eating habit. So the moment they stop with the anorexigenic drug, weigh comes back again, most of the times, even more weigh.

You see, your results should rely on your diet not drugs.

Top Bottom