Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best bulking diet...

Thanks for all the suggestions. I did do less reps, & more weight today. Got to work out w/ hubby which is very rare. He really pushes me to do my best. Plus, I try to give it my all to show him that I am putting in a lot of effort on my own & CAN build myself up with out him leading my every move. I am going to start a log tomorrow. I can't wait. I am really really excited. I can't remember being so pumped up about anything (other than au natuaral child birth) in my life!

SwEEtLiKEcAndY said:
Thanks for all the suggestions. I did do less reps, & more weight today. Got to work out w/ hubby which is very rare. He really pushes me to do my best. Plus, I try to give it my all to show him that I am putting in a lot of effort on my own & CAN build myself up with out him leading my every move. I am going to start a log tomorrow. I can't wait. I am really really excited. I can't remember being so pumped up about anything (other than au natuaral child birth) in my life!
Good job :)

Top Bottom