Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best bulking agent for woman

kimberly lsl

Hi guys, so I compete in bodybuilding and no I'm not looking for info on anavar for woman lol, I want to get big and muscular, straight up, I need to put up a good amount of muscle mass and I need a good and aggressive advice on which cycle for bulking on females is the best, I have been lifting for 5 years, eating clean and I'm 28 years old, 12% BF and weight, 5'9 tall and weight 135 lb, thank you.

I'm willing to give up a bit of femininity with some more hair and maybe voice changes, if I get the size I want. I would like to be a good 20lbs heavier of pure muscle, getting up to 155 or 160 @ 10% or less. What are good strong bulking sterouds that are NOT anavar lol.

First off, putting on 20-25 pounds of muscle is a pretty lofty goal. There is no doubt in my mind that you can do it, but be realistic with your timeline. Its going to take you at least 1-2 years.

Besides anavar, the only steroid safe for females to use is primobolan.

Have you ever heard of SARMS?

Check out this video where I explain what SARMS are -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS are a fantastic option for females. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

why would you do this to yourself hon?

i mean taking male hormones will help you reach your goal. women will take testosterone and other more androgenic steroids but they look like men.

do what you wish but i'm just saying you may regret this

Besides anavar I would only really look at primo and maybe a low dose of EQ. A friend of mine had his wife run 100mg EQ per week with success but everyone is different. EQ is a testosterone derivative so be aware of that.

Top Bottom