Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best alcoholic beverage ?

eagles18

I wanted to know what the healthiest alcoholic beverage you would recommend to drink ? I am sure some people still drink and keep healthy.... let me know what you think is the best mix?

there is no healthy alcoholic beverage at all.

there are ones that are worse than others.. i would say those fruity alcoholic drinks are super bad cause they add a bunch of sugar and garbage to them.
hard liquor is super toxic
maybe just a light beer would be the least unhealthy. it really is just hops, water, and some light alcohol
also don't buy into the 'wine is healthy' bullshit. that theory is based on flawed studies that showed it contains resrevatrol, but we know that there is little to none of it actualy in it, the compound comes from the skin of grapes. so just eat grapes instead lol

I can't truthfully recommend and alcoholic beverage as healthy (although, yes, some are worse)

I wanted to know what the healthiest alcoholic beverage you would recommend to drink ? I am sure some people still drink and keep healthy.... let me know what you think is the best mix?
What you really need to do is limit your consumption. If you want to have a few drinks once a month or maybe twice, that's probably not going to affect you much negatively. That's pretty much what I do. You start drinking more and more you just wont be able to keep it from affecting you negatively. Moderation and balance. Is key

There have been studies that red wine helps prevent heart conditions in some people, but keep in mind that that is not true for everyone. Also, a doctor with a conscience would not recommend alcohol to anyone - that one benefit to some people is outweighed by all the other harmful effects of alcohol.

Top Bottom