Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best age to give birth

Tedal

When do you think it is the best age for a woman togive birth? Some say the earlier, the better, others say that it isfine to wait till later....

Physically, it is best to give birth as early as possible – the body will have a much easier time during pregnancy, the birth will be easier, and you would get recovered so much better and faster. In addition to that, the fewer illnesses come out for you, the less will be passed over to the next generation. This is why each new generation is sicker and sicker as young people – we are giving birth at a more advanced age now, and by this age people get lots of sicknesses and health issues. On the other hand, psychologically and socially it is best to wait till 30-35 – you will make a much more conscious choice (partner, desire to have a kid), you will be much smarter and will be able to raise the kid better, and will have the financial ability to provide him with more things. This is my opinion.

i think lev hit the nail on the head

younger is healthier obviously BUT from a social perspective a 20 year old woman having a baby is likely going to put you in poverty for life. it is better to wait till you are older, educated, career/money saved up, stable family.. then have a kid

I would say that in your 30s would be the best time.

At that age, you should have your career established and be both mentally and financially ready to have kids.

Once you have kids, your life revolves around them. DO all your traveling, life experiences etc. first and then have kids

Your points about having kids after 30 are really appealing and logical. I think I will go this way in such case.

Top Bottom