Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best AAS for muscle waist on females

guessmarietta

I'm a 27 year old that suffers from muscle atrophy due to physical activity, I had an accident and hurt my back so I couldn't move too much, most of the time in bed so I lost lots of muscle, I totally recovered but over the counter supplements don't work, I would like to know which AAS can help me to put up some mass and weight, thank you.

Steroids are indeed effective to prevent muscle wasting, and that in fact was one of their original purposes in the medical community. However, we have gone a long time since then, and now you have the SARMS available - they have been invented with the same purpose, but they have lots of improvements. Unlike steroids, they will not cause side effects, and they are much safer for a lady. Therefore, I strongly recommend you to take a close look into them.

You would be especially benefited by Cardarine GW and Ostarine. Cardarine is great for fat loss while maintaining your lean mass, and Ostarine has the additional benefit of helping big time with the recovery from bone/joint/muscle recovery.

as a female and someone who is just trying to get back into training steroids are just not a smart idea right now for you IMHO

i would take lev's advice and go the sarm's route. a simple stack like LGD 5mg a day with cardarine at 20mg a day will be a big boost for you

Ostarine is going to be your best option. Ostarine was developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

The best part about ostarine is that it's completely anabolic so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects like facial hair growth, clit enlargement, voice deepening etc.

Ostarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/mk-2866-ostarine-sarms-exposed

If you are dead set on steroids then I only recommend anavar or primo for females.

Honestly though I think women can reach their goals without steroids or PEDs at all. In the case you really want a boost then I would try SARMs before jumping into steroids.

Top Bottom