Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benefits of ALA

Miss24k

Platinum
I've noticed that alot of the ladies are taking ALA and I would like to know the benefits of it. Can someone tell me please?

r-ala is an isomeric form of ala in general...its more expensive, but the r verison DOES all the good things that its mirror imgae does not.

IT helps facilitate shuttling of carbs INTO THE MUSCLES......this in a stright forward wording, all one to eat more carbs with a smaller probability that they will be sotred as fat.

Its a also a powerfull anti-oxidant and a liver de-tox agenat and I suspect, there might bu a use for it in mental degradation diseases int he future along with CO Q-10

I love it. I think, if you are cutting fat, it is necessary. Regardless of losing fat, it is an excellent anti-oxident! :)

I take it before every meal containing carbs. Especially on cheat days.

If you take GLucorell-R, take 1 pill (100mg) for every 30g carbs. Starchy carbs only - I wouldn't take it on veggie meals.

IMO - it is important for off season bulking as well as it really helps carb consumption

take it with pwo shakes(simple sugars) as well

Thank you Daisy and Shadow.

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to Daisy_Girl again.

Daisy I love how you're always so helpful :)

Top Bottom