Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

belly not going down

Sophie.nor

Hi guys I'm a 34 year old women who decided to lose weight after been over weight for years, I have lost 25 lbs
in 6 months but for some reason my belly is the same size except that it used to be flaccid but now it's has harden up.
Basically I have a hard big belly, do you think this could be stretched muscle or visceral fat? what can I do to trim it
down, thank you.

Hi guys I'm a 34 year old women who decided to lose weight after been over weight for years, I have lost 25 lbs
in 6 months but for some reason my belly is the same size except that it used to be flaccid but now it's has harden up.
Basically I have a hard big belly, do you think this could be stretched muscle or visceral fat? what can I do to trim it
down, thank you.

It's very common in both men and women for you to lose weight all over and still have some left in the one place they wanted to lose it from (inc bellies). Keep going

We all have stubborn body fat areas. My stubborn body fat area is my stomach as well.

You are going to get lean everywhere else first. Be patient.

You have made great progress so far! It really just takes lots of time. As you lean down it seems tougher too because the weight does not come off as fast. Just stick with the plan.

Top Bottom