Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

belly after baby

LuisianaMarit

what would be the best way for a female who gave birth and belly isn't going down even training and dieting? some people
tell me it's stretched muscle and there is nothing I con a about it, what's your opinion? thank you.

what would be the best way for a female who gave birth and belly isn't going down even training and dieting? some people
tell me it's stretched muscle and there is nothing I con a about it, what's your opinion?
thank you.

Some people talk shit. If that was true every woman who ever had a baby would look 'stretched' as it were. Obviously that's not true. Hence it's BS.

And it's usually females that give birth. At least for now.

tell me it's stretched muscle and there is nothing I con a about it, what's your opinion? thank you.
Most cases are just fat and loose skin.

It all depends a lot on your pre-pregnancy physical condition and how much extra weight you gained. The more exaggerated your weight gain, the worse the postpartum condition.

My advice is ... lose all extra weight ... go back to your weight before pregnancy... considering that before pregnancy is your ideal body or reach your weight goal.

However... If you already lost all the extra weight from pregnancy and you still have loose skin, unfortunately there is nothing to do. Only a tummy tuck will resolve your sagging.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

It's loose skin. It'll eventually tighten. It just takes time.

Look into the haemorrhoid cream preparation H. Apply it to your stomach area after showering each day.

Just stick to it and the results will come. I read that it can actually take upt to 2 full years for a woman's body to return to normal after child birth.

Top Bottom