Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being 'in love' for the first time

We did the on/off for over 6 years, majority of that time was spent with me chasing... Even went on when we were both in relationships, always found ourselves back where we started with each other

I feel you on not being able to speak...that's why we don't either. I simply said that there are certain people put in your life to be your friend...and I feel with every fiber of my being that this particular person was not.

Phew. That'll be all...thank you Oprah, lol

I'm still in contact with my first love, I had to move away so we broke up and when I moved back he was with someone, he was with her for almost 10 years so we never got a second chance, when I first came back I tried to fight for him, and I find myself in a position in which I was going to get him back but guilt over him cheating didn't let me do it... He reached out to me the day he broke up with her but I was already married :( he was and is so special to me that I still keep contact and talk to him, I rather have him in my life then out.

My second love experience was awful, he turned out to be jealous, possessive, controlling, violent, it took every fiber in my body to leave him, it was highly traumatic, he stalked me afterwards, to this day I sometimes have nightmares involving him, it has decreased since I moved to a different country though.
My third love story was short and sweet, I was blind sided by him dumping me.... via messenger :mad: fuck was I mad, he tried to pull the "lets take a break card" I stupidly gave it to him, a month later he still wasnt talking to me so I asked him to meet me so we could break up face to face, when he came he immediately regretted it but I was too hurt to carry on, couple of weeks later a met a new guy, when we were dating my ex begged for me to take him back and I wanted to but the new guy was a nice guy and I already knew my ex had been a dick once, I wouldnt let him be a dick twice and break my heart despite me still having feelings for him.... the new guy turned out to be my now husband!!! :heart: (maybe I should have tried the ex again ;) :lmao: just kidding)

Your ex stalked you? Holy cow sorry to hear that. In what way were you stalked? I think stalking is seriously one of the more sinister things a human being can do to another. Sucks.

Your ex stalked you? Holy cow sorry to hear that. In what way were you stalked? I think stalking is seriously one of the more sinister things a human being can do to another. Sucks.

Drove by my house, constantly called/texted, lurked my favorite restaurants, 2 yrs after breaking up.his gf called me and told me he broke into my voicemail and checked it daily

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

I've loved before. I eventually got over them all once I cut contact.

I've never loved like I do now, though, but then again, I've never been in a relationship like this either. He's not my first love, but he's definitely my forever love. It sounds so cliche but he's my other half. We complete and compliment each other beyond any other relationship I've ever been in by far. He's my world.

I totally agree. I'm going through this now and it's horrible. When I get through it, I'm going to become an advocate I think to change the laws because they are horrible up here!!

Nan...how long did it take for it to end? Did you have to do something legally?

I've loved before. I eventually got over them all once I cut contact.

I've never loved like I do now, though, but then again, I've never been in a relationship like this either. He's not my first love, but he's definitely my forever love. It sounds so cliche but he's my other half. We complete and compliment each other beyond any other relationship I've ever been in by far. He's my world.

I think it's so neat to hear your story. It gives me hope and I'm really happy for you. :)

Top Bottom