Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being fit and child conception

Wynamonan

Me with my husband we are trying to conceive a child, but up to the moment unsuccessfully. I am wondering, could that be because I lift too much and stay in too good shape?

I don't see how lifting would negatively affect the conception of a child. On the contrary, being fit is good for that purpose. However, if you are too lean, this might be a problem, since women can have this type of problem when they are too skinny.
Did you and your husband get tested already?

8-9% is definitely a low BF% for a lady, unless you got a competition coming up. Aim for 12-15% - that would be a healthy BF% to keep all the time for a lady.

A higher fat level in men leads to a heightened level of estrogen and as lowering of Test. Ergo the slightly higher fat levels in women are good for raising their estrogen and so their fertility. As with men too high a level isn't good. Being obese is bad for either sex when it comes to fertility just as too low a level in women stops ovulation (egg production).

Your low body fat is what is causing your problems. Your body fat is way too low. Most women will loose their period once their body fat percentage gets blow 15%.

Healthy body fat for women is 18-25%

Top Bottom