Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After

Don't think you need them..unless you want them.

Not having implants makes you different..it could be your "edge."

and with lats like those who need implants???? You definitely have a distinct look.

But I say we all put our heads together and get the ball rolling.

We need to get one of our own on a mag cover...

Thats it...we have our goal. :fro:

Last edited:
Have you ever sent your pics into a mag? Oxygen has the monthly showcase of women readers and you look better than any girl I've ever seen in there. You should go for it; there's nothing to hold you back. BTW you don't need implants, you are AWESOME just the way you are.

hardbdygrl said:
awwww u guys are soooooooo sweet!
My goal is to be on the cover of the mag!!!!!!!! I just dont know how to get there :-( I kinda think i need some breast implants b/c thats how the girls are that are one the covers...buuuuuut thats a whole nother story,

But thank you, u guys say im motivation for u,,well u are all my motivation!!!!!

Nah, You don't need them, I was going to say earlier that I thought it looked really nice in your dress, dont' get them! OR here's a thought...got to New York (let NYM show you off in the gym) then ask Howard Stern to pay for them!

strong island said:

But I say we all put our heads together and get the ball rolling.

We need to get one of our own on a mag cover...

Thats it...we have our goal. :fro:

Woooooohoooooo u guys rule!!!!!!!!!!!!! im trying to get pic together to do a little profile,, and im gonna see about getting some pro shots taken!!!!!!!!!! But how cool would it be to have a Elite Chickie on the cover of Muscle&Fitness!!!!!!!! hahahaha

ooooh im sooo excited!!!!!!!!!!! thank u guys,,,i really need this today! :D :D

You have an amazing figure hardbdygirl, and I think that some of your BEFORE pics might be going into my motivation folder! If you get in a mag, I promise I'll even buy two copies! heehee...

Your hard work has certainly paid off and you are definitely an inspiration. Good luck with it.:bday: :D :D

hardbdygrl i don't really know anything about you, so if what i'm asking is common knowledge, sorry. i just took a look at your pics and i was curious to know how tall you are and what you weigh.
btw the pictures you posted were great

thanks everyone so much!! you are all soo motivating to me as well as u say i am to you!!!

Quarky i am 5'8 142lbs 11%bf
in the before pics i was 125-130 around the same bodyfat percentage i think, im not sure though.

Ok I read Oxygen and Muscle & Fitness for Her and I'm telling you, you look better than some of the models I see in those magazines...you need to get some professional pics done now! Your dedication and hard work definitely shows, props to you!

Top Bottom