Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After

luvs2workout said:
Your not HUMAN!!! your too perfect :p

hehehhehe LUVS chickie how are ya babe????

Tempel,,,i used to belive that I HAD to do cardio to look good,,,but after this i have learned that is not the case at all!!!

They're all GREAT - after AND before!

And 100 lb dumbells? Totally positively awesome! (I don't even know where those ARE in my gym :D)

We always knew you had a beautiful body...but now we know you have a beautiful face. So basically you have got the whole package...so you I know you could DEFINITELY be on the cover of a magazine like Oxygen, MuscleMedia, or Muscle&FitnessHers. Its up to you to get the ball rolling. I want to walk into 7-11 in a few months and see your face on the magazine rack.

I am off to the gym.

SI

:D

Strong Island is right, you've got the looks and the bod, you should be on the cover of some magazine. Seeing you on the cover would definetly make me want to pick it up and read it.

Both your before and after pics are awesome, stupendous back development. And 100 lb dumbell rows? Fucking insane! I wish there were girls like you at my gym!

PS
Damn, you are HOT!

awwww u guys are soooooooo sweet!
My goal is to be on the cover of the mag!!!!!!!! I just dont know how to get there :-( I kinda think i need some breast implants b/c thats how the girls are that are one the covers...buuuuuut thats a whole nother story,

But thank you, u guys say im motivation for u,,well u are all my motivation!!!!!

Absolutely stunning.....
It all comes from where your roots are, lol!!
You look amazing, keep the great work up...
Philadelphia Style is always looking for covers...
:)

Top Bottom