Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

'Beautiful women'

Thandie

Elite Mentor
Platinum
"Beautiful women are strong and powerful. They are athletes, capable of every feat under the sun. They have muscles, borne of hard work and sweat. They gauge their self-worth through accomplishments, not by the numbers on the bathroom scale. They understand that muscle weighs more than fat, and they love the fact that designer jeans donʼt fit over their well-developed quads. Beautiful women train with intensity.

They derive self-image from the quality of their work and their ability to excel. They donʼt wear makeup to the gym, and they wouldnʼt be caught dead with a vinyl pink dumbbell. They move IRON. They do squats, curls, crossovers, extensions, deadlifts, dips, flys, rows, raises, pulldowns and presses. Beautiful women donʼt care if theyʼre soaked in sweat and covered in dirt, if their nails are chipped or their hair out of place. They care only about quality of life. Beautiful women are happy, healthy, and strong, and theyʼre right there beside me, tossing conventional beauty on the ever-growing flames of what used to be.
BE BEAUTIFUL."

That's awesome!!
Thank you for sharing...It brought a smile to my face.
Now if only I could do those dreaded "dips"!!

it brought a smile to my face as well. i love it Thandie. and yes, we shall be beautiful.:heart:

P.S ML, the dips are hard but they so much easier on the joints.

Not sure how to do these:confused: Is this with a spotter? If so, I don't have one.

There is machines that can assist
ASTricepsDip.gif

OR you could do bench dips plus or minus extra weight
WTBenchDip.gif

There is machines that can assist
http://www.exrx.net/AnimatedEx/Triceps/ASTricepsDip.gif

OR you could do bench dips plus or minus extra weight
http://www.exrx.net/AnimatedEx/Triceps/WTBenchDip.gif

I currently do the bench dips as outlined above. However, I can not do the assisted as the gym I go to does not have that machine (maybe the new location will) They do have this machine
Back Extension : Life Fitness : Commercial
where I see guys doing dips off the handles.

Excellent!!

I wish I could make a copy and put it right next to the "abductor machine" :chomp:

"Beautiful women are strong and powerful. They are athletes, capable of every feat under the sun. They have muscles, borne of hard work and sweat. They gauge their self-worth through accomplishments, not by the numbers on the bathroom scale. They understand that muscle weighs more than fat, and they love the fact that designer jeans donʼt fit over their well-developed quads. Beautiful women train with intensity.

They derive self-image from the quality of their work and their ability to excel. They donʼt wear makeup to the gym, and they wouldnʼt be caught dead with a vinyl pink dumbbell. They move IRON. They do squats, curls, crossovers, extensions, deadlifts, dips, flys, rows, raises, pulldowns and presses. Beautiful women donʼt care if theyʼre soaked in sweat and covered in dirt, if their nails are chipped or their hair out of place. They care only about quality of life. Beautiful women are happy, healthy, and strong, and theyʼre right there beside me, tossing conventional beauty on the ever-growing flames of what used to be.
BE BEAUTIFUL."

Top Bottom