Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BB PICS!!! Before comp. diet....

Night Fly,

Girl, do not get discouraged!!! Do this for yourself - This is your first time, so just set some realistic goals and expectations for yourself...Also, dont compare yourself to FC - she has been doing this for years and she is probly one of the most dedicated woman in the sport! It all just takes time..You will learn so much about yourself in the next few months.

You really got some awesome reply's and we are pulling for ya! You can do it!! ;)

Keep up the great job NightFly!!

Stay true to yourself and enjoy the learning journey!

Your legs will rock when you get lower bf!! Definately keep working on those bi/tris to compete with those awesome shoulders/lats of yours. Looking very solid!

You have some terrific resources here in terms of women who have done it...Bmom, FC, MS, Hardtail and others.

Dieting/prep for the show is so key. There is a lot of detail so you don't look flat/bloated/smooth etc on the day of competition. I'm not the one to ask as I'm learning too, but the wonderful people here can point you in the right direction!

Keep up the hard work!

------------------
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

There's no secret to gaining muscle while eating clean Night Fly. And it has nothing to do with AS. By keeping your protein intake around 1 gram per lb, and eating mainly complex carbs (whole grains, beans etc...), fresh veggies and vegetable oils you can keep your body in an anabolic state. You just have to eat ENOUGH of these foods, and this is what some people struggle with. Because the food may seem boring (compared to your favorite junk food) it takes a concerted effort to eat 6 or more meals like this every day. The advantage of eating this way is that you will not be tempted to overeat either, which helps keep fat gain minimal. Sure, splurge occassionally just for fun, but now is a good time to start cutting out processed carbs, salt, sugar and sat fats. This is NOT the same as a cutting diet. Don't skimp on calories until you're full swing into dieting.

MS--you have a good point there. I have a tendency to want to skimp on my calories when trying to 'clean' up my diet. I know I do not need to do this, but it is hard for me sometimes. I have gotten better about eating my veggies, though. Are canned ones, okay? I also know yams are a good carb, but how late can I eat those. I have to stay up late (1 am- 3am) because of school sometimes. If I eat my dinner at 8...I am starving by then. What should I eat then?

Luvs2workout- Girl you have really been great to me! I thank you for all your support.

Skydancer- Thank you also. My favorite thing about my body are my legs. I have worked very hard on them, and I cannot wait to see what they look like. I worked them so hard today that I could not even lift them up to do hanging leg raises for my abs! :)

I hope that I can find a diet that is right for me and I appreciate everyone's willingness to help me out. I have to come here to seek support because my parents do not understand why I want to do this at all. Thanks again!

Sweetie - let me tell ya about parents...don't let it shake you up! I am in my late 30's and my mother views it as part of my mid life crisis. Lumps it right in there with my Harley and my tattoo - now that I think of it maybe she's right! The ladies here will take good care of you.

Sorry I'm late looking at picts! You are doing great and at only 20 years old you have quite the head start on many many others. You are a smart girl from what I can tell and you are in the right place for help and encouragement. You will learn so much more here than doing on your own!!!! Diet is very hard believe me I know and still struggle with it. Like I said your youth gives you a head up on most so take advantage of it!!!!!Keep us updated and don't get discouraged you will get there sooner than you think.

DAMN, GIRL! WITH THAT FRAME YOU COULD BE HUGE FOR A CHICK! I'D CONSIDER DOING SOME HEAVY LIFTING FOR SIZE. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO WORK YOUR UPPER BODY. SOME LADIES NEGLECT THEIR UPPER BODY AND GET TOP (ERRRR...BOTTOM I MEANT TO SAY) HEAVY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

[This message has been edited by Big Johnson (edited April 06, 2001).]

Originally posted by Night Fly:
These were taken yesterday. Please give me critisism...good and bad. This is before I am beginning my pre-comp. diet. I am currently 5'6", 165 lbs., 17% bf. I will post progress pics along the way. So here goes nothing...

View

View

View

View

This is just after 3 full months of bulking. Gained 15 pounds during that time. Oh boy...I'm nervous! :)

Oh, and...I had just finished doing cardio...that is why I am red!

Top Bottom