Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BB PICS!!! Before comp. diet....

hey lobo...

i haven't seen pics of MS?? Where can I find them? You've got me curious now! :) :)

AJ

Okay...well...this is the problem. Since this is my first show, I have no clue as to a good cutting down diet. I was hoping to get some help with that.

I am 20, 5'6", 165 lbs as of now. I wanted to compete somewhere between 135 and 140. I hope this is possible. I have been told that my shoulders, tris, and bis are lacking, so I plan on knocking those workout areas up a bit so I can gain some good mass on them. My show is in Sept. I have 6 months to do this. Right now I have been doing cardio 5 times a week for 30 minutes. I try to get cardio done in the mornings on an empty stomach, but because of school I can't get in there as much as I'd like. So, I usually end up doing cardio at the end of my workout.

I want a strict diet because I am anxious to see how my body will react to it.

AJD- I don't want to use steroids right now...if ever. I know that may sound crazy, but I put on size easily and I am scared as to what those things might do to me. :) I was going to diet for 16 weeks. I don't have much experience and I am training by myself.

Help me out!!!! I need a great diet and some advice on cardio. If the info that I have provided is not enough...let me know and I will be glad to include some more. Thank you all for your help!

I think that you look nice. :)

------------------
I'm a bitch! So what! Deal with it! How long did it take for you to figure that out?

[This message has been edited by VixenVenus (edited March 31, 2001).]

Keep up the good work! :)

------------------
I'm a bitch! So what! Deal with it! How long did it take for you to figure that out?

Originally posted by new@gettinbig:
You have mail :) Keep it up, you got some nice LATS!

Thank you so much for your help! I have checked my mail again and will reply in a while.

I am becoming quite discouraged about this, to be honest with everyone. I went to anabolic fitness and read Fitness Chicks diet post. I never realized how much effort had to be put in to the diet and just how much attention you have to pay to even the "small" things like sweet-n-low.

I am a college student, so I don't have a lot of money to pay for a trainer, but I am afraid that I am going to have to get one. I don't think I can do this diet all by myself. I appreciate the help that everyone is giving me. I hope I can manage!

I am doing a lot of research, too, cause I really want to excel in this.

I think you're looking good. You've got a nice overall shape and proportion for bodybuilding. It's not easy your first time dieting, and you have to be prepared to lose some noticeable muscle. This is why they have a 'novice' class. Even women using AS tend to overdiet their first time, so it's really important that you get that right above all else. For now I second the others. Clean up your diet (but don't drop your calories) and don't overdo the cardio until the real diet begins.

Don't get discouraged!! You are looking good! I particularly like your arms. If you can hold onto that size in your arms when you cut up, I think it will be a very strong point. They told you you are weak in the tri's and bi's? Hmm. I have real good definition in my back, and am weaker in the arms, so of course, I notice that more. Looks good to me! Yeah, it's hard work, but what else is new? You are obviously no stranger to hard work and discipline. You can do it!!! :)

Fennec

I thank everyone again for their comments/compliments/advice, etc. I struggle with my diet a lot, so it helps to come on here and see other people having problems (not that I am the type of person to get off on other's downfalls...). It just helps me to realize that I am human.

Just to let everyone know...I have someone helping me with my posing already. I want to get that down to perfection (if there is such a thing).

MS--btw...how do you manage to gain muscle while eating clean at the same time? Because I would prefer to stay natural, I would like to know your secret! I will shoot you an email, also, if you don't mind.

Top Bottom