Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bare Escentuals

WOW!! I have seen this on t.v but thought nothing of it. Someone has always got something newer and better. I have used Clinique for years and of course something newer and better always came out. I may have to look into this. By the way the Sephora website is awesome, great perfumes and stuff for your lips!!

I was home bored on Saturday morning and I bought way more make up than I will ever need or will finish anytime soon.

LOL

I can't wait to get it.

I bought from QVC:

Summerfest 4-pc. Eye & Cheek Collection
6-piece Spring Deluxe Collection
Latte Lips and Face Color 4-pc. Collection
Trudy Face Color with Brush

What's funny is that I don't wear a lot of make up but I love this stuff and the color were just so fun I couldn't help myself.

Note to self: Don't shop online with spring fever.

I used to use Bare Minerals...then I went to a BeautiControl party & fell in love. Their makeup is THE BEST!! I have extremely dry skin, have never had a makeup really work until BeautiControl. Plus they have the most aggressive skin care lines out there. EVerything is just awesome!!

I just got Bare Minerals last week actually and I love it!

lol, funny, didn't mean for something like this to be my first post but this thread jumped at me since I just got the stuff:D

Sorry to boost an old thread but I'm thinking about buying some mineral makup for my girls and there are soooooooooooo many different brands of mineral makeup now that I'm not sure which is which and which one is better than another one. (I rarely wear makeup so I don't stay in the makeup loop.)

Are there any updates from anyone?

Has anyone tried any different mineral makeups that aren't mentioned in this thread?

Top Bottom