Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bare Escentuals

By the way, they have the prettiest loose eyeshadows that I have EVER used. Buy their "glimmers." They are BEAUTIFUL! Their brushes are very high quality, too. Skip on their lipsticks and glosses. The best for lipsticks and glosses is Chanel, in my opinion, and I am a big makeup wh0re...lol.

I'm certainly going to try it. I use MAC, put it on to go to Mardi Gras this weekend, it was so damn orange. I didn't even realize it till I was halfway there in the car. I was so pissed.

I love B.E. makeup my gfriend got the 140 kit and wow we went out dancing and drinking and didnt have to retouch not once!!! I love the stuff. I love the fact i can use the really dark eyeshadow(cant remember name right now) as a eyeliner as well.
Lip stuff though i will only use estee lauder.

I watched the infomercial for the first time yesterday and then looked it up online. I decided against getting any because I rarely wear makeup, even the "sensitive skin" makeups make me break out if I wear it on a regular basis. When I do wear anything it's usually just lipstick.

Needless to say I usually throw more makeup away than I use because it gets old, cakey and gross. LOLOL

I have really blotchy/red cheeks, and it's near impossible to cover it up with regular foundation + powder. Do you think this will help cover it up without looking so "mask-like"?? I have such a hard time finding make-up I like and that looks fairly natural. I have drawers and drawers full of stuff that I bought and hated. :(

GG1234 said:
I have really blotchy/red cheeks, and it's near impossible to cover it up with regular foundation + powder. Do you think this will help cover it up without looking so "mask-like"?? I have such a hard time finding make-up I like and that looks fairly natural. I have drawers and drawers full of stuff that I bought and hated. :(
BE covers/blends redness without a mask effect, seriously. You need to get the right colors, might need to have them help you select the foundations and cover up.

And the brushes are ABSOLUTELY the best I've ever used. I've had mine forever with no bristle loss, and they wash up beautifully!

Good stuff, worth the money!

musclemom said:
BE covers/blends redness without a mask effect, seriously. You need to get the right colors, might need to have them help you select the foundations and cover up.

And the brushes are ABSOLUTELY the best I've ever used. I've had mine forever with no bristle loss, and they wash up beautifully!

Good stuff, worth the money!

where could i go to have someone help me pick the right colors? I have no idea what places carry this stuff.

GG1234 said:
where could i go to have someone help me pick the right colors? I have no idea what places carry this stuff.
Shit I have no idea, they have a store in a mall not too far from my home ... maybe someone else knows where they're carried???

They have a website too, I think ...

Top Bottom