Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badgergrl's Journal

Man..I soooo slept in today. I was really exausted. I've kind of said F it to morning cardio this week...I've been way too busy with school and work and everything, but I'll try to make up for it this weekend.

Question.... do any of you ladies have trouble sleeping through the night when you're dieting? I'm usually an extremely sound sleeper, but the past few weeks I've been waking up at least three or four times during the night. I wake up either to pee or I'm really thirsty. Any thoughts??

4/5/06

12:30PM: Protein shake...1.5 scoops whey + .5 cup oats
2:30: 1 cup green beans, chicken breast
5:30: 2 egg whites w/mustard, 1/4 cup oatmeal + 1/2 scoop protein powder
8:30: 1/2 cup brown rice, 2 talapia filets

10PM...Shoulders and calves

11PM: Protein Shake..2 scoops whey in water
12:30: 2 tbsps nat pb

Totals for Today...
Cals.....1468
Protein.177
Carbs...117
Fat......34

%p/c/f: 50/29/21

Last edited:
4/6/05

Good Morning everyone!!!
I have a long day ahead of me...

10AM: Protein shake..1.5 scoops whey..1/4 cup oatmeal
2PM: 1/2 cup brown rice, 1 can tuna
3:30: MRP shake
8:30PM: sweet potatoe, chicken breast

10PM tris and hams

11PM protein shake
12:30 2 tbsps nat pb
1:30: 2 egg whites, mustard

Totals for Today...
Cals......1673
Protein..184
Carbs....154
Fat.......36

%p/c/f: 46/34/20

Last edited:
badgergrl said:
Question.... do any of you ladies have trouble sleeping through the night when you're dieting? I'm usually an extremely sound sleeper, but the past few weeks I've been waking up at least three or four times during the night. I wake up either to pee or I'm really thirsty. Any thoughts??

Have you always worked out at 10pm/late evening? I find that the later I work out, the later I fall asleep. and tend to have a broken night. Plus your last food intake is at 12.30am???

Since I've been taking zinc/magnesium before bed, I find I sleep like a baby and only wake if I've consumed a lot of water later in the day.

Basically, I'm asking if this has been your usual food/training pattern in terms of timing.

I've always trained at night, and it's never been an issue with my sleep before. It's really the only time I can get to the gym because of my schedule.

I may try the zma, though. Thanks Mermaid!

4/7/06

9:30: Protein shake...1.5 scoops whey, 1/4 cup oatmeal
12PM: 1 cup green beans, 1 can tuna
2PM: .5 oz almonds
4PM: 1 cup green beans, 1 can tuna
7PM: 2 talapia filets, sweet potatoe

8:30 Gym....Bis

10PM: Protein Shake
12: 5 egg whites, tbsp flaxseeds

Totals for Today...
Cals.....1415
Protein.198