Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badgergrl's Journal

:coffee: Good Morning Everyone! ;)

4/3/06

10:30 AM: protein shake..1.5 scoops whey + 1/4 cup oatmeal
1:30PM: 4 egg whites, flaxseeds
3:30: MRP
6:15: stallone choc protein pudding, brown rice cake
8PM: chicken breast, sweet potatoe

9PM Gym.... chest + abs

11PM: protein shake.. 2 scoops whey
1AM: talapia filet, 1/2 cup broccoli, flaxseeds

Totals for today...
Cals.....1676
Protein.212
Carbs...140
Fat......29

%p/c/f: 55/28/17

Last edited:
badgergrl said:
:coffee: Good Morning Everyone! ;)

4/3/06

10:30 AM: protein shake..1.5 scoops whey + 1/4 cup oatmeal
1:30PM: 4 egg whites, flaxseeds
3:30: MRP
6:15: stallone choc protein pudding, brown rice cake

SOmeone in another thread posted that those things are gross....what do you think of them?

By the way... WHOS EXCITED that its almost SUMMER???LOL .. ahh hhh I cant wait for finals to be here and over with :)

Gross?! I can't believe how delicious they are! :p
It makes me second guess the nutrition label.
But then again, things I totally took for granted before are starting to taste really freakin good since my diet's so much more restricted. You know?

Oh, and I can't wait to just focus on training and dieting when the semester's over. This last month has been hell for me. I sometimes feel like doing all of this is impossible, so it's good to know that someone else is right there with me. ;)

badgergrl said:
Gross?! I can't believe how delicious they are! :p
It makes me second guess the nutrition label.
But then again, things I totally took for granted before are starting to taste really freakin good since my diet's so much more restricted. You know?

Oh, and I can't wait to just focus on training and dieting when the semester's over. This last month has been hell for me. I sometimes feel like doing all of this is impossible, so it's good to know that someone else is right there with me. ;)

Im here for support ANYTIME. Right now I dont feel human (lol)... I feel like a machine...--->wake up, workout, eat, class, eat,eat, eat(LOL), class,eat, GYM, eat,sleep... start all over again :)

-Hang in there... soon...beaches....sleeping in...RELAXATION :)

*You just reminded me that I have summer school (Microbiology) and a job to find(OH MAN) :worried:

Just thought I'd share....I'm starting to feel like I'm leaning out, and I can see that my shoulders are getting some definition, so that's really exciting and motivating. ;)

4/4/05

10:30AM: Protein shake...1.5 scoops whey + 1/4 cup oatmeal
12PM: 4 egg whites, tbsp flaxseeds, mustard
3PM: 1 cup broccoli, chicken breast
4PM: brown rice cake (got the muchies while studying)
8PM: 2 talapia filets, sweet potatoe

10PM Gym
*Back*

11PM: Protein shake......2 scoops whey
12:30: 2 tbsps nat pb

Totals for Today...
Cals......1429
Protein..176
Carbs....104
Fat.......32

%p/c/f: 53/26/22

Last edited:
Aries13 said:
Im here for support ANYTIME. Right now I dont feel human (lol)... I feel like a machine...--->wake up, workout, eat, class, eat,eat, eat(LOL), class,eat, GYM, eat,sleep... start all over again :)

-Hang in there... soon...beaches....sleeping in...RELAXATION :)

*You just reminded me that I have summer school (Microbiology) and a job to find(OH MAN) :worried:

OMG....if ONLY!!!!! Don't get use to it, girls! Once you're out in the big world, beaches, sleeping in and relaxation are VERY hard to come by!! lol

Enjoy it NOW - while it's still there! lol

badgergrl said:
Just thought I'd share....I'm starting to feel like I'm leaning out, and I can see that my shoulders are getting some definition, so that's really exciting and motivating. ;)
I LOVE training shoulders just so I can watch them work! It IS very motivating to see the striations coming out! Good job! :)

Top Bottom