Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badgergrl's Journal

:wavey: Hey everybody! Thanks for checking up on me. :heart:

I've had a rough week, but it's finally over! I only made it to the gym 2 times this week, and the diet was a little off.
I have two exams on Tuesday, and then I'm done for the semester!!
Good news....we found an apartment right by where I'm transferring. We'll be moving Jan. 1st. Yay!

Back on track this week....
I'm looking for a show around April. I would really love to do fitness, but I'd definitely need a trainer to help me with a routine, and I don't know if I can afford that. I may just do another BB comp.

Anyway, I'm glad I finally have time to post, and I'm sorry I haven't been around to check up on everyone's logs.

12/11/06

Today's going to be tough because I have like NO food. Grocery shopping will just have to wait until later.

10:00: 1.5 scoops whey + 1/2 cup oats

badgergrl said:
12/11/06

Today's going to be tough because I have like NO food. Grocery shopping will just have to wait until later.

Urg.....I know what you mean about the grocery shopping. All I have is chicken - blahhhhh

badgergrl said:
12/11/06

I hate when there is no food in the house, arrrr. Great news on the comp, school break and the move :heart:

ck2006 said:
I hate when there is no food in the house, arrrr. Great news on the comp, school break and the move :heart:

I know. My boyfriend and I were laughing last night because just the thought of having no food in the house makes us hungry. :chomp:

Top Bottom