Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badgergrl's Journal

*Bunny* said:
I added some more detail to the prior post.

If I was in that situation, I would have the shake immediately PWO, wait at least an hour then have some fat before bed.

Simply put ... I would tweak my diet so it was in accordance with my goals ...

Moving to my log so not to high jack her's.

Thanks you two. Bunny, you're explanation of no pwo fats makes sense to me, but I'm still a little confused....why should I worry about getting fat in before bed? I mean, would it be ok to just have a protein shake and call it quits? And.....I'm getting that the pwo carbs aren't all that important?

badgergrl said:
Thanks you two. Bunny, you're explanation of no pwo fats makes sense to me, but I'm still a little confused....why should I worry about getting fat in before bed? I mean, would it be ok to just have a protein shake and call it quits? And.....I'm getting that the pwo carbs aren't all that important?

You really need the protein as pwo to feed those muscles you worked so hard. :)

badgergrl said:
I have carbs pre & post workout, some swear by it others do NOT ... I'm testing things out for me given my 5am training session ... things are going VERY well for me btw, ...

Re: fat before bed ... my thoughts is Protein + Fat ... or slow digesting Protein ... I know m24k & some others use Casein Protein... It's hard to say ... if what you are doing is working for you at this time, I really wouldn't mess with it until you stall out or need to tweak things. It's completely up to you.

HI. Im glad to see another logger..WeLcOmE!!!!.. I looked at your pics and I THINK you will cut up awesome!!!!!

---Happy CUtting---- :qt:

Thanks Bunny!

Good morning everyone! :coffee:

3/22/06

9AM: protein shake 2 scoops whey w/ 1/4 cup oatmeal in water

:worried: rough day
I was out longer than expected today, and I didn't bring enough food w/ me, so I had to improvise...

12PM: 3 popeyes naked chkn strips :mix: (not too terrible)
2:30: stallone protein pudding
5:30: 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ cinnamon and splenda
8:45: Ahi tuna steak, 1/2 cup brown rice

10PM Gym...
dumbell shoulder press
30x12, 40x8, 50x6 ( :verygood: ) 25x18

cable shoulder things
10x14, 15x10, 10x14

shoulder machine flappers (I'm not good w/ names)
3 sets, weight ?

seated calf raises
3 sets

donkey raises
3 sets

12AM: protein shake..2 scoops whey in water
1AM: 2 tbsps nat pb

Totals for today
Cals: 1745
Protein:234g
Carbs:115g
Fat:39g