Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badgergrl's Journal

badgergrl said:
Man..I soooo slept in today. I was really exausted. I've kind of said F it to morning cardio this week...I've been way too busy with school and work and everything, but I'll try to make up for it this weekend.

Question.... do any of you ladies have trouble sleeping through the night when you're dieting? I'm usually an extremely sound sleeper, but the past few weeks I've been waking up at least three or four times during the night. I wake up either to pee or I'm really thirsty. Any thoughts??

I had the same problem when I started the diet and training a while back... like in the beginning of my thread. Everyone said to try ZMA and it worked for a few nights but then I still had a problem. I was almost ANXIOUS to get up or something.... like b.c i started getting up so early in the am for cardio. Then I got this bedtime tea (chammomile/hibiscus/lavender) and it worked wonders for a while... still after a while I would wake every 3 hours for weeks. Then, as if I got used to whatever was making me not sleep... it stopped. I think it was b/c I would eat a fat+protein before bed... before I just drank a protein shake or ate a protein. COuld be.. maybe your body is used to eating on a schedule so thats why you wake.

SO many things could be at fault here... but I hope you sleep like a good baby tonight :) and every night after that..

Thanks Aries! Yeah, that's exactly how I feel..anxious to get up. I actually don't mind it YET, because I've struggled with getting out of bed my whole life. I am normally a seriously deep sleeper. You're probably right about my body being on an eating schedule.
Not a big deal. Just thought I would mention it. Thanks a bunch! :heart:

4/8/06

:coffee: Good Morning Everyone!
I slept sooo good last night. It's been such a long week, and I'm so glad it's Saturday and an off day from the gym. :)
Going to a bb show today and it's a bit of a drive, so I'll have to pack my food for the day.

12PM: Protein shake....1.5 scoops whey + 1/2 cup oatmeal
2:30: chicken breast, sweet potatoe
5:30: MRP
9:00: 8 egg whites w/ mustard
1:00: 2 tbsps nat pb

Totals for Today..
Cals......1408
Protein..156
Carbs....127
Fat.......30

%p/c/f: 47/32/20

Last edited:
4/9/06

Well, the show yesterday was a little disapointing. The only women's class was figure w/ like 5 competitiors, and it was a joke. It was still neat to go. Seeing people compete really makes me want to do it.

10:30: Protein shake...1.5 scoops whey + 1/2 cup oats
1:30: 1 cup green beans, chicken breast
3:30: stallone choc protein pudding
5:30: .5 oz almonds
7:00: 1 cup broccoli, 1 can tuna
9:30: 9 egg whites w/ mustard
12:00: 2 tbsp nat pb

Totals for today
Cals.....1277
Protein..175
Carbs....70
Fat.......33

%p/c/f: 57/18/24

Last edited:
badgergrl said:
4/9/06

Well, the show yesterday was a little disapointing. The only women's class was figure w/ like 5 competitiors, and it was a joke. It was still neat to go. Seeing people compete really makes me want to do it.

10:30: Protein shake...1.5 scoops whey + 1/2 cup oats
But hey, at least everyone wasn't looking at you like you were crazy for packing your food, right?!?!?! :lmao:

4/10/06
:elephant: Woo hoo! Another week!

12PM: Protein shake..1.5 scoops whey + 1/4 cup oatmeal
2PM: 1 cup broccoli, lemon pepper tuna pack
6PM: MRP
8:30: 2 talapia filets, 1/2 cup brown rice

9:30: Gym...Chest & Abs (fantastic workout)

11:30 Protein shake..2 scoops whey
1AM: 2 tbsps nat pb

Totals for Today..
Cals....1571
Protein.190
Carbs...118
Fat......34

%p/c/f: 51/28/21

Last edited:
Top Bottom