Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad sides on test and var

olivia193

I am hoping someone pops in here to give me some guidance. I have been on testosterone cyptionate 30mgs per week along with anavar oxandrolone 20mgs split dosage. I am also using testosterone boosters and DIM. The good things are strength up, sex up, energy up. The bad things are out of breathe fast, voice changing, and hair growth. I don’t want to give up the good, but don’t want the bad. What to do?

I am hoping someone pops in here to give me some guidance. I have been on testosterone cyptionate 30mgs per week along with anavar oxandrolone 20mgs split dosage. I am also using testosterone boosters and DIM. The good things are strength up, sex up, energy up. The bad things are out of breathe fast, voice changing, and hair growth. I don’t want to give up the good, but don’t want the bad. What to do?

sister my ex grew moustache and swollen clit on steroids, don't let it happen to you too

You probably have fake anavar, bad sides from anavar is fake anavar dont use it be careful

Stop using the cyp.

Way too much gear. I would just do 10mg per day anavar and nothing else. And that is only if you are competing. If not then just use SARMs instead.

Top Bottom