Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it a bad idea to combine var and caffeine?

amorescaso

I am a 28 year old female. Height - 5"2, weight - 133lbs. I am currently on day 2 of my second ever anavar cycle. (My last one was 6 weeks long and ended 5 months ago, and I've maintained intense strength training and cardio workouts and a clean diet since then.)

I am taking 10 mg of var a day, as I did last time. I have capsules so I am dosing once a day, as I would be afraid to divide them into 2 doses because, since there are fillers in the pills, it would be extremely difficult to insure that the doses were equal.

I take my var in the morning (around 9 am). I drink a daily cup of coffee around 8 am. I have looked on several forums and I can't find a real clear answer for whether it is ok to combine coffee and var like this. I work out every day around 7 pm and definitely still feel the var/have much more intense workouts. I don't really want to take the var later in the day, as it already induces insomnia, and I don't want to drink the coffee earlier, as it is not as conducive to my schedule. If I cannot combine coffee and var, I will just quit the coffee for the next 6 weeks.

Anyone have any good advice for me?

You are fine to consume coffee while on var, provided you aren't feeling any high blood pressure side effects (headaches/dizzyness, flushed skin, ect).

Top Bottom