Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad Car Accident

DAWNLYNN

My 2 year old daughter and I were in a bad accident a few days ago...it was raining and we were bumped, it caused us to spin and the car flipped over. We are both pretty much okay, but I think Im having post traummatic stress or something. Ive been so emotional and cant seem to hold it together. Any advice?

First off...welcome to the board! :)

I am so very sorry to hear about your accident...and glad that you and your daughter are okay. Car accidents are always scary...and one can pretty much expect to be shaken up for a while after one. I don't think that it is abnormal for you to be feeling that way only a few days after it happened. Just take some time to relax and spend with your daughter...and be thankful that both of you are okay. It might take a while for your confidence to be built back up when driving...but that is to be expected.

Good luck with it...and glad that you are okay! :)

I'm sorry this happened to you. It's great that you and your daughter are okay. If your symptoms last for more than about a week, or if they interfere with your daily life (you can't go to work or take care of yourself and your daughter), then should speak to a therapist.

Thanks.
I think its mostly anxiety, but I dont want to leave her side at all. I work at a childrens hospital that has an onsite day care service and I find myself strolling down to see her like 5 times a day.

It'll probibly get better over time, I just feel like Im going insane:)

Top Bottom