Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B12 injection for woman

brenda Mayer

Hi guys, I was wondering if b12 injections could be beneficial for a females looking to gain weight? somebody told to run either winstrol or dbol but I'm not ready for that, so I was considering b12 , as I understand some body builders use it while bulking , if you think it's safe for woman to take what dose would you recommend? thank you.

B12 will do nothing for you here unless you are deficient already

save your money.

and whoever told you to run winny or dbol is a moron, women shouldn't run either to be honest with you.

the steroid for females is anavar (see my signature for a legit source), but the safest thing for you is using SARm's from sarms1

The only people who need to be using a vitamin B12 injections are vegans. Vitamin B12 is the only vitamin/mineral that is only in animal food sources. There are no vegan sources of vitamin B12 available. Vitamin b12 deficiency is very common in vegans as a result.

The best sources of vitamin B12 are whole eggs and red meat. It is also in poultry fish and dairy products, just in small quantities.

If you are a vegan, you are going to need to use a vitamin B12 supplement. If you aren't a vegan, include lean red meat (ideally grass fed) into your diet 2-3 times per week. I would also eat 2-3 whole eggs every day. Don't be scared about the cholesterol in eggs. Dietary cholesterol actually have very little to do with raising cholesterol levels in the body. Poor cholesterol levels are due to a diet high in sugar, refined carbohydrates and trans fats. Whole eggs are actually very healthy to eat!

Any bodybuilder who is regularly eating animal protein sources will be getting way more then enough vitamin B12 in their daily diet. Using extra vitamin B12 can actually lead to toxicity symptoms.

The only supplement that will really increase appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's
hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

Gaining mass really comes down to diet and training. I would track what you are eating to ensure you are in a surplus daily. If you are and train hard you will gain muscle mass.

Top Bottom