Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

habitualhealth

chicken soup
Platinum
Hey ladies!

I know you've all watched me morph from bloto to meathead over the past year so wanted to let you know I've decided to do the NPC show here in atlanta August 19th!

I've made some killer transformations over the past month and wanted to see what some of your thoughts were on what I needed to work on, etc.

Here are a few pics I took yesterday. The avi pic was taken yesterday as well.

1zleofl.jpg

1zleuko.jpg

And no, just the same suit not the same before pics when I joined the site. My backside was muuuuuccchh wider when I came to EF. :worried:

Stats as of 07.08.06:
12.5% BF
still 5'7 :)

Thoughts my lovely ladies?

So would I! :)

Seriously, you look fantastic. The "before" pic was post-bulking? Because I know that you did not build that muscle in a month - you just shed the fat, right?

What did you do to shed the fat, diet and training? You worked with a trainer, right? (or am I remembering incorrectly?????)

I think you will rock the contest. You look fabulous.

Daisy_Girl said:
So would I! :)

Seriously, you look fantastic. The "before" pic was post-bulking? Because I know that you did not build that muscle in a month - you just shed the fat, right?

What did you do to shed the fat, diet and training? You worked with a trainer, right? (or am I remembering incorrectly?????)

I think you will rock the contest. You look fabulous.
Hey lady! Thanks for the AWESOME response. Actually, the before picture was taken 06.09.06 the day before I started working with my trainer (exactly one month ago). Prior, I had not worked with a trainer at all. I'm not sure about the post bulking part...haha I was just training myself and know I had built a lot of muscle...just couldn't see it.

I've been training 7 days a week. One hour + weight training every day and SUPPOSE to be doing 2 cardio sessions a day but my schedule hasn't permitted until the past 3 days. :( Trainer seems to think much of the muscle I've built is recovery muscle.

I've been dieting like CRAZY. Tilapia, cod, broccoli, baked pot, almonds. That's it. I'm cycling on and off carbs every 3-5 days. Taking digestive enzymes, alpha lipoic, branched chain amino acids, prenatal vits, multi oils, and just started last week taking lipodrene.

You blow my mind. You look awesome.

Thanks for the clarification - I was just curious about how you got to where you are now. :)

I think you will kick ass, seriously. The comp itself will be tough, seems like they all are. But you look fabulous, and you have a great attitude. Regardless of how the comp goes, it is a learning experience and you can only benefit form it.

How do you feel?

You look FAB, HH! Let me know what you think of that Lipodrene, k?

Top Bottom