Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

you have to be clean for the duration

...of the drug test

thats it.

Unless a poly graph - those are going away as there are ways around those

Miss24k said:
Yes exactly and a few do just that, or they take stuff off-season. And yes it's silly, and unfair. The drug test is a screening panel, the day of the athlete's meeting they take you into this room with a few other competitiors and you take your clothes off (you're wearing a bikini underneath lol) and they look you over, look for physical signs of drug use. Then well I don't really know what the do if they think you used something, lol cause well I'm all natural. But then you are allowed to compete, and then the top 5 are taken off stage right after the show for a urine test.
Yeah my friend was part of the panel he said if you look "juiced" the don't let you compete.

Miss24k said:
Yes exactly and a few do just that, or they take stuff off-season. And yes it's silly, and unfair. The drug test is a screening panel, the day of the athlete's meeting they take you into this room with a few other competitiors and you take your clothes off (you're wearing a bikini underneath lol) and they look you over, look for physical signs of drug use. Then well I don't really know what the do if they think you used something, lol cause well I'm all natural. But then you are allowed to compete, and then the top 5 are taken off stage right after the show for a urine test.
im sure i'll get polygraphed. i haven't met anyone yet who hasn't asked me what i'm cycling. kinda sad that the big perception of the world is that you have to juice to look "hard" or "cut". blah.

i'm gonna gut punch the next person who says that to me.

habitualhealth said:
You're soooo sweet!! Thank you! I'm taking pics tonight.....another crazy transformation just from a few days ago. I'm getting so excited...even though i'm not quite ready....I AM ready for the experience!

I'll be back to see them (in a totally no lesbo way of course)!
;)

*snif*

I still remember your first post...

velvett said:
I'll be back to see them (in a totally no lesbo way of course)!
;)

*snif*

I still remember your first post...
AWWWWW!!! :heart: hahaha.

Soooo many things have changed since that first post....I still give credit to you ladies. Check this out...I was just published and featured...full page...in Fresh Faces Magazine as "One of the most aspiring models of 06"!! On the stands July 29th! I'm stepping on stage for the first time EVER to compete on saturday after dropping 100lbs!! WHAT?!! FHM magazine has contacted me to shoot with them at the end of this month. *gasp* I cant keep up with all the photographers who want to shoot with me...it's awesome but busy!

I'll never forget my first post........ever.

*hands velvett a kleenex

habitualhealth said:
AWWWWW!!! :heart: hahaha.

Soooo many things have changed since that first post....I still give credit to you ladies. Check this out...I was just published and featured...full page...in Fresh Faces Magazine as "One of the most aspiring models of 06"!! On the stands July 29th! I'm stepping on stage for the first time EVER to compete on saturday after dropping 100lbs!! WHAT?!! FHM magazine has contacted me to shoot with them at the end of this month. *gasp* I cant keep up with all the photographers who want to shoot with me...it's awesome but busy!

I'll never forget my first post........ever.

*hands velvett a kleenex

:bawling:

PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

can I have another...

Thanks.

Oh and I expect mine signed, thanks.

*snif*
*blot*

HOW F*KING AWESOME IS THAT!
100lb! And a single mommie - that's brilliant.
:garza:

Top Bottom