Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

superqt4u2nv said:
HH there is also a posing round http://www.fameworldtour.com/competitors/categories/figure_symmetry.asp

To be honest this is one aspect of WNSO/FAME that I really like the posing and routines for figure. I have considered giving them a try but I would have to stop my "super supplements" to make the N part of there mandate. I have looked in the rules but can't seem to find how long you have to be completely clean for. One of my friends promotes for them and he can't even say for certain how long you have to be clean for.

If you can pass the "drug test" then you're clear. They don't really have a time frame.

superqt4u2nv said:
HH there is also a posing round http://www.fameworldtour.com/competitors/categories/figure_symmetry.asp

To be honest this is one aspect of WNSO/FAME that I really like the posing and routines for figure. I have considered giving them a try but I would have to stop my "super supplements" to make the N part of there mandate. I have looked in the rules but can't seem to find how long you have to be completely clean for. One of my friends promotes for them and he can't even say for certain how long you have to be clean for.
Ohhh awesome...thank you for that hun.

Maybe you could call to find out the info you're looking for?

Sassy69 said:
I expect you'll start working on circuit training this week primarily to burn out as much glycogen as possible before you stop? Also dont' know what the trainer says about diuretics - Since you're on the last 7-8 days I'd recommend MHP Xpel - you can get it at GNC - its a 5 day treatment (Taraxatone is a 10 day cycle). Otherwise dandelion root or b6 is an option.

Just a comment - not sure if your pix above are your actual poses - the back qtr turn is a hard one if you arent' comfortable with it. Think (i.e. visualize) the points of your shoulders as the widest points on your body - imagine puppet strings attached there and use those points as the only points that are being pulled up & out and let your arms & everything else just hang from there - don't make your elbows the widest point on your pose -that just rounds out your shoulders and then creates a "round" look to your overall shape, i.e. "O" vs "Y".

Great progress tho! You'll have a great time! I don't think I'll be able to make it next week -- expect to be out west still. But have fun with it & just work what God gave ya on stage girlie!
Hey lady! Thank you for the info. I actually started the taraxatone on the 12th.....10 days out. It seems to be working awesome. My butt, hams and lower back still my weak points. My arms, shoulders, calves, and abs are rockin'. Getting nervy. :worried:

Thank you soooo much for the visual on the back. Lord knows I've had helluva problems poppin' it out. :(

I've kicked up the cardio to two hours a day and weight training yesterday, today and tomorrow....that's it for the week. I'm not sleeping AT ALL. :(

Going into day 7 of no carbs (short of broccoli) so i'm morphing into a real beyoooottch!

Thank you again.

Miss24k said:
If you can pass the "drug test" then you're clear. They don't really have a time frame.
That is kinda silly. I mean if you know what you are doing you can taper 2 weeks out off drugs and still be natural? I know some natural associations you need to be 3 years clean. Isn't the "drug test" a lie detector?

superqt4u2nv said:
That is kinda silly. I mean if you know what you are doing you can taper 2 weeks out off drugs and still be natural? I know some natural associations you need to be 3 years clean. Isn't the "drug test" a lie detector?

Yes exactly and a few do just that, or they take stuff off-season. And yes it's silly, and unfair. The drug test is a screening panel, the day of the athlete's meeting they take you into this room with a few other competitiors and you take your clothes off (you're wearing a bikini underneath lol) and they look you over, look for physical signs of drug use. Then well I don't really know what the do if they think you used something, lol cause well I'm all natural. But then you are allowed to compete, and then the top 5 are taken off stage right after the show for a urine test.

Top Bottom