Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

the circuit training should be largelly dependent on the carb load(if there is one)

Miss24k said:
You never got back to me on what category you're doing for FAME, remember their figure is nothing like NPC Figure, there is a routine which is across between fitness and bodybuilding.
dang woman, i didn't even recognize you in your avi!!! what a GORGEOUS picture!!

I'm doing figure in the FAME show. Please please tell me more about the protocal for the routine as well as what the required poses are. I'm hearing mixed things.

Thank you!! (gosh, you look gorgeous in your pic!)

habitualhealth said:
dang woman, i didn't even recognize you in your avi!!! what a GORGEOUS picture!!

I'm doing figure in the FAME show. Please please tell me more about the protocal for the routine as well as what the required poses are. I'm hearing mixed things.

Thank you!! (gosh, you look gorgeous in your pic!)

It's me, it's me, haha thank you :)

Girl didn't you get my pm last week? QT posted a link to the requirements. As I said it's in between bodybuilding and fitness for the routine.

You look great :)

I want some muscles too. lol well more like toning and getting lean... bit muscles over here and there... ;)

HH there is also a posing round http://www.fameworldtour.com/competitors/categories/figure_symmetry.asp

To be honest this is one aspect of WNSO/FAME that I really like the posing and routines for figure. I have considered giving them a try but I would have to stop my "super supplements" to make the N part of there mandate. I have looked in the rules but can't seem to find how long you have to be completely clean for. One of my friends promotes for them and he can't even say for certain how long you have to be clean for.

Top Bottom