Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

Aight, as of last night I have 5.7lbs of unwanted fat.

I'm dropping weight and building muscle like a mad man. I've finally managed to get in my 2 cardio sessions for the past 3 days so I'm sure I'll see more results. Taking pics tonight so I'll post up for you guys to tell me what you think I need to do between now and next saturday, July 22. (FAME figure show)

I changed my mind from the fitness modeling to go with the figure. Decided I didn't want the NPC show in August to be the first time I got on stage to quarter turn it. :p

As of last night my stats are:

5'7
148lb
10%Bf

I'm at right about 5.7lbs of unwanted fat so I need to keep trailing it with cardio.

Any other thoughts or ideas?

(again, i'll post up pics tonight when i get home)

thank you ladies!!

WOW 10%!!! Awesome job, Girl! Sounds like you know what you're doin'! Just keep doing it! :garza:

Ok here we go...pics from tonight. I did side by side so you guys could see the changes in 4 days.

1zx7cdy.jpg

1zx7exf.jpg

1zx7fa1.jpg

1zx7fj6.jpg

1zx7fv8.jpg

Gimme thoughts! I've got to be on stage next saturday!! :D

Thoughts.....

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE the 1/4 turns or however your Federation does posing.....same with walking in the shoes...

Get a plan for the final prep the few days before: last bit of tanning, hair, toes, nails, makeup, make sure you can apply the false eyelashes, Protan or whatever application, stuff you're taking TO the show....

Take a notebook to the show to write down what you eat while there & how you react to it - good for the next time doing a show....ie I found eating PB on show day make me puff up.....

jenscats5 said:
Thoughts.....

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE the 1/4 turns or however your Federation does posing.....same with walking in the shoes...

Get a plan for the final prep the few days before: last bit of tanning, hair, toes, nails, makeup, make sure you can apply the false eyelashes, Protan or whatever application, stuff you're taking TO the show....

Take a notebook to the show to write down what you eat while there & how you react to it - good for the next time doing a show....ie I found eating PB on show day make me puff up.....
Thank you jen!! I'm getting painted next week. Going this weekend to do eyebrows, tan, hair colored (darker), colonic and nails. I have my makeup artist who does my work for my shoots doing my makeup next week and she just flippin' rocks.

I'm posing everyday....the back thing is the worst for me but I'm working hard on it.

Depending in which category you'll be participating it would be a good idea that you also take pics practicing your poses because that way you can see how you will look in the actual posing.

On the other hand, from pics I will say that you're still holding some water specially in the back. Given that your comp is next saturday, be sure to ask your trainer how he plans to do manipulation of diuretics.

nikkita said:
Depending in which category you'll be participating it would be a good idea that you also take pics practicing your poses because that way you can see how you will look in the actual posing.

On the other hand, from pics I will say that you're still holding some water specially in the back. Given that your comp is next saturday, be sure to ask your trainer how he plans to do manipulation of diuretics.
Yea we've been taking pics of me posing so that definitely works and helps.

I started the water depletion two days ago....I see just in the past 4 days the difference in water in my bod.

And yes, I hold everything in my back for sure. We are working on that.

I expect you'll start working on circuit training this week primarily to burn out as much glycogen as possible before you stop? Also dont' know what the trainer says about diuretics - Since you're on the last 7-8 days I'd recommend MHP Xpel - you can get it at GNC - its a 5 day treatment (Taraxatone is a 10 day cycle). Otherwise dandelion root or b6 is an option.

Just a comment - not sure if your pix above are your actual poses - the back qtr turn is a hard one if you arent' comfortable with it. Think (i.e. visualize) the points of your shoulders as the widest points on your body - imagine puppet strings attached there and use those points as the only points that are being pulled up & out and let your arms & everything else just hang from there - don't make your elbows the widest point on your pose -that just rounds out your shoulders and then creates a "round" look to your overall shape, i.e. "O" vs "Y".

Great progress tho! You'll have a great time! I don't think I'll be able to make it next week -- expect to be out west still. But have fun with it & just work what God gave ya on stage girlie!

You never got back to me on what category you're doing for FAME, remember their figure is nothing like NPC Figure, there is a routine which is across between fitness and bodybuilding.

Top Bottom