Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

WOW!

Your progress is astonishing! I'm blown away! Great work! If there are places to be cleaned up... I sure as heck don't see 'em!!! You're lookin' fabulous! :D

It is all going to come together girl you are still 8 weeks out 12.5 % is a great postion to be in. Your calves look fab. Back is my strong point and I love working it. Make sure you are doing pull ups both closed and wide grip if you can't do body weight do assisted I find pull ups way better then pull downs for developing lats and back width. Also don't for get to deadlift that is going to hit both back and your hams. Tries are always a hard spot for woman. I have been trying to work mine twice a week one heavy session with close grip bench, french press and skull crushers. Then one light seasion rolling DB's press downs etc tons of reps light weight do it tell the muscle burns out.

onerepmaximum said:
This game is 90% mental.

Winning doesn't start on contest day. It started months ago. You know your limits. Find new ones.

You look great BTW.

OMGGGG look what the cat dragged in!! :wavey: HI Onerep!!

gotmilk said:
That picture was from last year. I prob should've taken the month ago pics in a different suit but you can DRASTICALLY tell the boobage difference from the before's last year and the before a month ago. Obviously, the ones in this thread are post surgery.

ps--i still hate you for that.

Top Bottom