Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

superqt4u2nv said:
I love the hair HH and that dress looking very hot hooker ;)

How much did the extentions run you? And how were they put in? I been thinking about doing that or getting like a clip type extention.
Thanks lady! Actually the blonde there in the pics put them in for me so it didn't cost anything. (I seriously have the best friends in the world)

Also, i know you asked about airbrushing...it was sooooo awesome. Literally just airbrushed the paint right on my face. I seriously looked amazing. She matched up the makeup PERFECT to the protan. I was hot to trot. haha

habitualhealth said:
Thanks lady! Actually the blonde there in the pics put them in for me so it didn't cost anything. (I seriously have the best friends in the world)

Also, i know you asked about airbrushing...it was sooooo awesome. Literally just airbrushed the paint right on my face. I seriously looked amazing. She matched up the makeup PERFECT to the protan. I was hot to trot. haha
Sweet I need a friend like that I priced out extentions they upwords of $1000 here. Your makup and hair looked prefect and your bod was hot as ever.

superqt4u2nv said:
Sweet I need a friend like that I priced out extentions they upwords of $1000 here. Your makup and hair looked prefect and your bod was hot as ever.
you are sooooo sweet! thank you!

yes extensions can be extremely expensive...you want to get REAL hair not synthetic. they can be glued or sewn in. (is that how you spell sewn...sewed....? dang i'm retarded today)

anywho....thank you so much for the awesome compliment!

what was the outcome?

The Shadow said:
As I told you - HOTNESS

You ain't foolin'!! Dangggggggggg!!

LOVE how the makeup came out....turned out very very nice!!

the-short-one said:
holy :cow: !!!!

You look AWESOME. dang.

Are you petite, or is that woman in the red standing next to you really tall? :D
I think HH is 5'6 or 5'7 so the girl next to her must be dam tall or have some hella hooker boots on ;)

Top Bottom