Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

habitualhealth said:
Not yet sweets, I'm going home at lunch and will check. I'll let you know when I get back. ALSO, I finally received my one piece yesterday...omgah...it's sooooo gorgeous...the black velvett like the two piece and it's just gorgeous. A tiny bit big but I think managable.

I'm getting nails and feet done today....then extensions tomorrow (ooohh la la).....MUA is coming saturday morning to AIRBRUSH (flippin' sweet) my makeup. Soooooooo...things are coming together. First coat of paint tonight....then a gabillion more tomorrow and saturday morning. Hah

Thank you love, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing that for me.

Have you practiced the hair flip? LOL I totlally screwed that up when I left my hair down for my first comp. I was so nervous that I would forget to move my hair. I can't wait to see you. ;)

They guaranteed the package TODAY. So please let me know if you don't get it so I can check up on it. Did you get my pm about the fabric glue?

Finally got those protan bottles dropped off and must say.. she's got that look in her eye... look out GA! Here comes HH!

I love the hair HH and that dress looking very hot hooker ;)

How much did the extentions run you? And how were they put in? I been thinking about doing that or getting like a clip type extention.

Top Bottom