x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hey ladies! I know you've all watched me morph from bloto to meathead over the past year so wanted to let you know I've decided to do the NPC show here in atlanta August 19th! I've made some killer transformations over the past month and wanted to see what some of your thoughts were on what I needed to work on, etc. Here are a few pics I took yesterday. The avi pic was taken yesterday as well. http://i6.tinypic.com/1zleofl.jpg

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Re: Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

Looking good girly big diffrence in just a month!

jenscats5

Holee Molee!!

GREAT job girlie!!

Avoiding criticism. The only taste of success some people get is when they take a bite out of you.

Quote Quote posted by Daisy_Girl
    You blow my mind. You look awesome.

Thanks for the clarification - I was just curious about how you got to where you are now.

I think you will kick ass, seriously. The comp itself will be tough, seems like they all are. But you look fabulous, and you have a great attitude. Regardless of how the comp goes, it is a learning experience and you can only benefit form it.

How do you feel?
    Daisy, thank you so much. Really.

As for how I feel? Right now, working out and knowing i'm accomplishing something this big is what's keeping me going. Bray's dad sued me a month ago for sole physical and legal custody. Not really sure why it came as a shock considering all the stuff he's done in the past to show his butt....including the big ordeal here on EF. Though I know I'm a fantastic mom and there's no way he can prove me unfit....it just really sucks to have someone threaten you with your pride and joy. So it's been really tough over the past month dealing. The fact that I'm able to stick to my goals and actually make such an amazing transformation with all that is going on....makes me feel pretty good. Thanks for asking. You're a sweetheart, really.

Mad Scientist

i am so sorry you are going through all this. that sucks. i know things will work out, but in the meantime i hope you keep this great outlook you have. you are a strong lady, and a great mom. good luck to you, and i will send good thoughts your way!

That's just 1 month? WOWSER!!

Even with all the crap that walking rectal orifice is putting you through - Congrats on what you've accomplished in the last month - You look great!

(the finger is for the ex)

You look stunning!!

Mad Scientist

How is the back? You look great from the front, very blanced. How are the lats? Hams? Calves?

Avoiding criticism. The only taste of success some people get is when they take a bite out of you.

Quote Quote posted by Daisy_Girl
    How is the back? You look great from the front, very blanced. How are the lats? Hams? Calves?
    Back is where the majority of the fat is...but it's coming off too. Didn't get the best shot of the back but here's an idea....calves are getting ridiculous....booty and hams are my weak points.

Mad Scientist

I can tell you are holding a bit more fat in the back and tricep area ... but they still look great. I am sure over the next couple weeks it will come together even more.

Solid progress hun! Keep it kickin!