Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

Daisy_Girl said:
You blow my mind. You look awesome.

Thanks for the clarification - I was just curious about how you got to where you are now. :)

I think you will kick ass, seriously. The comp itself will be tough, seems like they all are. But you look fabulous, and you have a great attitude. Regardless of how the comp goes, it is a learning experience and you can only benefit form it.

How do you feel?
Daisy, thank you so much. Really.

As for how I feel? Right now, working out and knowing i'm accomplishing something this big is what's keeping me going. Bray's dad sued me a month ago for sole physical and legal custody. Not really sure why it came as a shock considering all the stuff he's done in the past to show his butt....including the big ordeal here on EF. Though I know I'm a fantastic mom and there's no way he can prove me unfit....it just really sucks to have someone threaten you with your pride and joy. So it's been really tough over the past month dealing. The fact that I'm able to stick to my goals and actually make such an amazing transformation with all that is going on....makes me feel pretty good. Thanks for asking. You're a sweetheart, really.

i am so sorry you are going through all this. that sucks. i know things will work out, but in the meantime i hope you keep this great outlook you have. you are a strong lady, and a great mom. good luck to you, and i will send good thoughts your way!

That's just 1 month? WOWSER!!

Even with all the crap that walking rectal orifice is putting you through :finger: - Congrats on what you've accomplished in the last month - You look great!

(the finger is for the ex)

Daisy_Girl said:
How is the back? You look great from the front, very blanced. How are the lats? Hams? Calves?
Back is where the majority of the fat is...but it's coming off too. Didn't get the best shot of the back but here's an idea....calves are getting ridiculous....booty and hams are my weak points.

1zmgoeg.jpg

1zmgoxt.jpg

1zmgt2a.jpg

I can tell you are holding a bit more fat in the back and tricep area ... but they still look great. I am sure over the next couple weeks it will come together even more.

Top Bottom