Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aug 19th-NPC comp....pics included

HH: I don't know if the NABBA is anything like FAME or not, but check out this website.....There is a link to a routine the owner of this store did...check it out...It's on the right side, just under the Clearance Items box....

http://www.musclemerchandise.com/

As promised, my lovelies, here are some mo progress pics. I had my first coat of the smell good put on tonight and already look better. :)

As for the routine....I'm going to tell you all what I'm doing in the morn. Being that I ooze in personality *cough cough* I've got a killer idea. No one will ever know I got ready with it in 3 days. And I know my booty and hams need MAD work before the NPC show. I'm just thrilled at where I got in such little time. Yay!

20hubtx.jpg

20hue5e.jpg

20huel4.jpg

20hues3.jpg

20huezp.jpg

20huh6h.jpg

20hul2p.jpg

Miss24k said:
:eek2: you're looking great girlie in that avi :)

New avi, new pics???? lol
Thank you sweetheart and thank you for the info on the FAME show!! I honestly had no clue until the beginning of the week that a routine was required. My luck of course.

I am truly doing this show saturday for the experience...only expectation is to have a blast and feel it all up. :)

You look great HH.

I hope my post didn't come across as discouraging I wasn't trying to, I just want you to be aware of how the routine round goes. Good luck to you woman. :rose:

Top Bottom