Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athletic guys get more action than muscular guys when it comes to women

rush

Ive found this out having been "off" for a while and since
I lost the muscle Im getting much more sex, so whats the
point of all the effort, and dont give me that horseshit like
"I do it for me" Fuck Ill keep my hair, health and get more
sex.....

rush said:
Ive found this out having been "off" for a while and since
I lost the muscle Im getting much more sex, so whats the
point of all the effort, and dont give me that horseshit like
"I do it for me" Fuck Ill keep my hair, health and get more
sex.....

Gotta be a young guy. I got plenty of ass before & get plenty now that I am bigger so it doesn't really matter to me. I was doing just fine when I was a skinny punk teenager. I do this shit for myself & to meet goals. I give less than a fuck about what some cum dumpster hoe has to say or think about my body. I've got & always have had good looking women & great sex.

Everythinq we do does not revolve around getting pussy...I plan on being at least up in the high 250's one day and I don't give a fuck if a bitch likes it or not...Besides if a girl likes you for you then it reallt does not matter how BIG or small you are anyways

A couple weeks a ago I had a woman comment about how good looking I am but that I'm just too big. She went on to say I would be 'perfect' if I dropped twenty five pounds. My response, "That may be true but I look like this for myself and my life doesn't resolve around chasing women." If you're getting big and muscular to get laid you need to revaluate your idea of the body type your typical woman goes for and adopt a men's health look.

I train for me myself and I.......Muscles dont mean shit with women, well not all women but the normal ones. My best friend is 5'6 290lbs....Fat slob, he has the hottest fuckin girl around here, no joke.....Its all about charisma kid ;)

Yea, skinny athletic guys may get more play... but only until a big muscular guy comes along and beats the hell out of him and steals his bitch.

Dr.X said:
Yea, skinny athletic guys may get more play... but only until a big muscular guy comes along and beats the hell out of him and steals his bitch.

:FRlol: :FRlol: Or uses him as a toothpick

They really just tell the skinny guys that to make them feel better about themself. Kinda like when your girl tells you you're the best she's ever had or you've got the biggest cock. Do you actually believe either one of those? Uh oh Ego check!:D

Its all bullshit what women say i have this friend she always says big guys are gross etc so one day she came with me to the gym to do her once a year workout and theres a guy there whos in npc and hes a big mofo ,she couldnt keep her damn eyes off him and hes not good looking.

Man no truer words can be said.....one of my acquaintances, Huey of Cincinnati Motor Works (builds hot Harleys much like Jesse James and has been featured on the cover of Hot Bike many times) fluctuates between 300 and 500 pounds. he's got the hottest wife around, and the reason has little to do with size (from huge and heavy to a smaller built guy), it's his money and his personality.

Time and again, women look for the wallet factor more than the physique. Personally, I weighed in at 296# and a 45" girth and landed a cute bodybuilder gal at 26, I wasn't anywhere near in shape.....as I got more in shape, she got more insecure (afraid I'd leave...I'd have been nuts<G>)....long story, we're not together, but I've got another gal (fitness/figure competitor) that's just as fine if not more so...who digs the lifestyle I'm in as well as my personal successes.

Summary
Women look for money and success, looks help attract them, but won't keep 'em. If you're working out to get gals (aka bar muscle...bet your legs suck boy...you're probably focused on upper body) then your motivation is wrong IMHO.

wow, philosophy 101 on Wednesday mornings, eh guys? :)

Bo

Top Bottom