Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athletic guys get more action than muscular guys when it comes to women

The bottom line is this: If you are good looking and lean, you will get laid easily. Women generally don't go for the bloated D-bol look.
If your face looks like a box of rocks and you have 20% BF, then you better have a personality, a nice car and a bank account to match.

With my face and body I could get laid driving a Ford Pinto with a wooden nickel in my pocket.;)

I don't give two shits what women think of my physique...I will be competing in August and thats all I care about. Whether I can get pussy or not, I'm gonna keep getting bigger....and that's that!

The_Eviscerator said:

1) The bottom line is this: If you are good looking and lean, you will get laid easily.

2)Women generally don't go for the bloated D-bol look.
If your face looks like a box of rocks and you have 20% BF, then you better have a personality, a nice car and a bank account to match.

With my face and body I could get laid driving a Ford Pinto with a wooden nickel in my pocket.;)

good points, i felt i should number them, hope you dont mind

the dboll coment, for that reason i love femera ran at full dose....bye bye the d-boll look goes

I do it so that I can intimidate other males with my looks and size. It feels so good. :)
And of course the females. But it's true that they don't like a lot of muscles, or a bodybuilder look. That must be because the soceity shapes people's opinions on what is sexy and cool. As for us, who try to get as big as we can, and have a distorted image of what is attractive, it must be because of the people we've hung around with, or some other environmental factors.

Dr.X said:
Yea, skinny athletic guys may get more play... but only until a big muscular guy comes along and beats the hell out of him and steals his bitch.

Now THAT'S why I lift..........:D

Joker

CCCP said:
I do it so that I can intimidate other males with my looks and size. It feels so good. :)
And of course the females. But it's true that they don't like a lot of muscles, or a bodybuilder look. That must be because the soceity shapes people's opinions on what is sexy and cool. As for us, who try to get as big as we can, and have a distorted image of what is attractive, it must be because of the people we've hung around with, or some other environmental factors.

It is nice to intimidate other males. As far as society shaping views, that is true. My Ex always went out with average guys until she met me. After me, she says that it would be impossible to go back.

I think once a woman tries a muscular guy, they really don't want anything else.

Top Bottom