Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athletic guys get more action than muscular guys when it comes to women

I'm engaged and don't go looking for pussy anymore (and will not cheat on my girl no matter the opportunity). Regardless, that saggy pair of balls (saggy most of the year anyway) between my legs won't allow me to stand idly by while some jackass walks by with some hot little vixen in his arms. Being engaged and devoted to a monogamous relationship dosen't mean I'm not immensely and powerfully attracted to the thousands of beautiful women out there. I can't go after the woman, so what am I to do?

Well, I can always psyc out the guy with my intimidating physical stature. However, for a fully empowering rush, I'd better be sure I have the athleticism to kick his ass as well. Muscularity and athleticism both win.

True, this is an essentially meaningless bit of posturing serving no other purpose than to bolster my ego. I'm a man, and so the world turns...

Re: My bad supertech

Dark Prophet said:

I guess I fell for it when your girl told me that yesterday. :eek2: :wavey:

Hmmm lets think about this flame. Hypotheticly what you are saying is that you were fooled by my girl to think that you had a big cock and the best in bed when in all actuallity you weren't. That's what it sounds like to me. So, in theory you didn't do anything impressive for her so, I should be worried why?.........Seems you may have been flaming yourself?

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Now your mother...well that's a different story! She told me specificly that her son has never hit it from behind as good as me!

Last edited:
rush said:
Ive found this out having been "off" for a while and since
I lost the muscle Im getting much more sex, so whats the
point of all the effort, and dont give me that horseshit like
"I do it for me" Fuck Ill keep my hair, health and get more
sex.....

Doesn't sound like you have done roids for the typical reasons bro.
What you say is correct....being HUGE is a turn off to most females...but being large is not. Don't allow yourself to get too big bro...go for the larger male model look and the ladies will be all over you.

RG:D

Its my opinion that if a man can talk well look half decent and have moderate muscle tone and have the right attitude about life he can get decent women anytime if there is any lol. I've been around the block with them women that go for the body I even married one just to have her tell me that the reason she married me was I was so popular with the women, I'm sure bodybuilding helped and that she felt special to be with me because be popular the only problem is no matter how much muscle you have, if they dont love you or with you just because there attracted to your build LOOK OUT because she can be attracted to other bodys also shes the kind that can seem so sweet and lady like and then you see her scanning your friend up and down when you least expect it. So the bottom line is if you want to be HUGE then go for it and for yourself not for the cheap body lusting women that will break your heart and mess up your training.Its also my opinion that when looking for a good women dont dress where she can see every muscle just dress nice and go to the right places where a good women would go and if you find one you JUST MIGHT have one that will be dedicated and loyal. just my 10 cents worth

Do it for you

I quote Neil Peart:

Live for yourself
There's no one else
More worth living for
Clapping hands and bleeding hearts
Will only cry out for more

I personally try to look like what looks good to me. I also feel more turned on and sexual when a woman touches my stomach and it's tight. I don't feel as good about myself when I'm bulking because I feel too big. Any way It's far easier to be liked for who you are naturally or what you're comfortable with. Otherwise your chasing shadows in the night

JavaGuru
"A couple weeks a ago I had a woman comment about how good looking I am but that I'm just too big. She went on to say I would be 'perfect' if I dropped twenty five pounds. My response, "That may be true but I look like this for myself and my life doesn't resolve around chasing women." If you're getting big and muscular to get laid you need to revaluate your idea of the body type your typical woman goes for and adopt a men's health look."

you should have told her

"if you will lay down for a minute ill drop at least an ounce right now and ill be on my way to being the size you like."

Re: Re: athletic guys get more action than muscular guys when it comes to women

supertech69 said:

I do this shit for myself & to meet goals. I give less than a fuck about what some cum dumpster hoe has to say or think about my body.

:FRlol:

Top Bottom