Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Assholes Should Wear Nametags!

treilin said:
Well then most people would be clones. I think it would be a lot less difficult to hand out name tags that said nice person, genuine, honest, hard-working, loyal, etc... then it would be to hand out asshole tags.

I rather handout 'assholes' they are the ones that are the 'smooth operator' or the ' slick rick '

well whats worse is when you get with a guy and hes not an asshole at first , you think hes perfect, then other people start to see that he is and then you dont really notice but you feel that somethings different and then BOOM you found it out hes a complete dick but your to wrapped around him to know what to do

Ladies, trust me when I tell you that as you get older the "asshole" name tag will become more evident.

As you get older you get to thinking, "What is wrong with me that I cant find a good guy?"

With the passage of time you then realize it ain't you so much. Life experience sorta gives you the magic decoder glasses LOL and you understand that the only thing "wrong" with you is that you realize you deserve better and have come to expect it.

Case in point - and this is coming from a MAN.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6284078&postcount=1

BIKINIMOM said:
Ladies, trust me when I tell you that as you get older the "asshole" name tag will become more evident.

As you get older you get to thinking, "What is wrong with me that I cant find a good guy?"

With the passage of time you then realize it ain't you so much. Life experience sorta gives you the magic decoder glasses LOL and you understand that the only thing "wrong" with you is that you realize you deserve better and have come to expect it.

Case in point - and this is coming from a MAN.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6284078&postcount=1

Hmmm... I hope I won't become high maintance or picky...

LOL - by all means - DO !!!! You have every right to sit on your high horse and "critique" men the way they do women. I see old, fat, bald guys driving around in a Corvette thinking they can have any woman they want........I just have to laugh. How freakin' PATHETIC!

I once heard this sweet little line:

"Assholes are like opinions, everybody's got one!"

Don't worry about the loser......just get on with it and forget him..........

Hard-Bitten said:
Hmmm... I hope I won't become high maintance or picky...

Why would you not want to be picky? Do you not deserve to be treated like the only woman alive by your man?

Darlin I am anything but high maintenance, however, when I am in the company of a man I will accept treatment that is no less.

BIKINIMOM said:
Why would you not want to be picky? Do you not deserve to be treated like the only woman alive by your man?

Darlin I am anything but high maintenance, however, when I am in the company of a man I will accept treatment that is no less.

Likewise.
I'm not picky, nor do I think low of myself.
I don't expect anyone to be perfect...

Hard-Bitten said:
Likewise.
I'm not picky, nor do I think low of myself.
I don't expect anyone to be perfect...

Oh no darlin - I am EXTREMELY picky.

It isn't about expecting perfection. But about expecting nothing less than what YOU have to offer.

Kudos to BM - she gives good advice.

Assholes - the world is full of them. Sometimes years go by because you're busy with kids, working full time and trying to be the best damn wife you can be and POP he turns into an asshole and says he has been neglected - cry me a freakin river

Picky? Damn straight!

Good LUck

Top Bottom