Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asking about a boob job - Etiquette?

WoNderWoMan25

Etiquette question for you ladies!

I make casual conversation for the past couple of months with a woman in the gym. Topics are light, nothing personal.

How do I politely ask her who did her boob job without potentially pissing her off? We've never even come close to the topic of plastic surgery...

:D

Same scenario when I pursued that discussion w/ someone at the gym. I finally just said "Do you mind if I ask a personal question?" And let it go from there. Basically said I was interested and wondered how you (she) liked them. That will open it up -- usually you can't get women w/ boob jobs to shut up about it - I guess you have to gauge if this is someone who is not comfortable w/ her body & might be more reserved about discussing it - but most women who have gotten the surgery are pretty comfortable w/ themselves.

I have a boob job, and plenty of ladies have asked me about them, and I never get offended. However, some women may be more sensitive about it than I am. I think that complimenting her figure and saying that you wished you had a bust like hers may even make her start talking about her boob job. If she does not respond favorably to the compliment, then she probably doesn't want to talk about it.

HeatherRae said:
I have a boob job, and plenty of ladies have asked me about them, and I never get offended. However, some women may be more sensitive about it than I am. I think that complimenting her figure and saying that you wished you had a bust like hers may even make her start talking about her boob job. If she does not respond favorably to the compliment, then she probably doesn't want to talk about it.

Good thought. I was thinking about this more last night, and I think even talking about being self-conscious of my LACK of boobs (esp lately since I've leaned out even more)... Then you're right- compliments usually work.

I really just want to get a consultation with whoever did hers- they're the best I've seen lately!

Sassy- this chick is definitely on the more reserved/conservative side, but she IS coming out for happy hour tonight! Maybe I'll get her a little liquored up and THEN ask! :) :) :)

Top Bottom