Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

articles on sarms cycles for women.

MKratermix

Hello boys, I was curious on a sarms. I am having issues finding the articles for female cycles. Strictly SARMS use for women articles or videos, I appreciate your time and help guys!
Thank you so much

A lot of the dosages are the same for men and women are the same. Since there are no androgenic effects it isn't as big of a deal to keep the dose lower as a female. The ones I would half the male dose would be the more suppressive ones like LGD and RAD.

Sarms1 only sells caps and I keep reading that only the liquids are legit.. is this true? Also can i use a coupon code

If you want to use credit card merchants to sell your SARMS - then you must sell SARMS as a research chemical liquid

If you don't use credit card merchants (i.e. bitcoin, WU etc) - then you can sell your SARMS in whatever format you want

Since SARMS1.com only accepts WU or bitcoin as payment, they can sell the SARMS as capsules.

Are caps from sarms1 as effective as liquids on other sites? Are there any sites that allow orders under $499 that you know are good sources?

The short answer is yes

Top Bottom