Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold 2007

Sassy69 said:
Any updates people looking for hotel rooms? I found a few that are w/in 3 miles of the Expo. Pretty much everything w/in walking distance is sold out.
Booo well depends who I am going with and how I am getting there. I think I will have a car this time and last time when I drove down we stay a bit a way from the expo and driving in was no probs. I know Scotsman is planning on going again wonder were he is staying.

Dang. I want to go. It's so close to home, but I don't think I can talk hubby into springing for tickets. Grrrr.

Sassy69 said:
Any updates people looking for hotel rooms? I found a few that are w/in 3 miles of the Expo. Pretty much everything w/in walking distance is sold out.
SBT is getting her dad to book our hotel.. he's got all the in's so not sure yet where we are staying. We plan on coming down saturday morning staying saturday night. Do you plan on going to any of the shows?

Will2BLean said:
Dang. I want to go. It's so close to home, but I don't think I can talk hubby into springing for tickets. Grrrr.
How close are you? Maybe you can just come and meet up with us for a meal or coffee.

Roonytunes said:
How close are you? Maybe you can just come and meet up with us for a meal or coffee.

It should only be a couple hours. I'm going to try to talk him into going to at least one event. He can't gripe about the cost that way. :lmao:

I think I'm coming in on Sat morning (Mar 3) and leaving Sun evening (Mar 4). Flights are still dirt cheap on Southwest so I should be fine. I'm staying with a friend who will most likely end up being my chauffeur for the weekend even if he doesn't know it yet :D

I am planning on getting tickets for the amateur figure and fitness women's rounds.

Top Bottom