Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arm work out for females

leyla coach

Hi gentleman, I have been training for 10 months my body in general is improving and hardness and muscle seem to be getting better everywhere except
my triceps, skin is still very flaccid there and I would like to get a training intensive routine for that particular part of my body, what would you recommend? thank a bunch.

Hi gentleman, I have been training for 10 months my body in general is improving and hardness and muscle seem to be getting better everywhere except
my triceps, skin is still very flaccid there and I would like to get a training intensive routine for that particular part of my body, what would you recommend? thank a bunch.

In the UK we call that loose fatty skin on a woman's arms 'bingo or chicken wings'. It's fat and will go with diet, not with a arm workout. The workout will work the muscle.

And here are a MILLION arm workouts. What works for guys works for women. Unless you're a genetic freak your arms will look better not like a Mr O. So do the same routines.

Usually, any arm workouts will improve muscle mass in your arms. However, if there is fat, these workouts won't help - there will be muscle mass, but it will be hidden under the fat. Therefore, focus more on leaning out, and you will get those triceps to be seen as you like.

There are 3 different muscle heads in your triceps. In order to train all 3 heads, you need to do push down movements (like a cable pushdown) and over head extension movements (like a dumbbell overhead tricep extension).

Training triceps will help tighten and tone your arms but the main thing that will shape and tone your body is to loose body fat over all.

triceps-anatomy.jpg

Don't get discouraged! Keep focusing on your diet and train your arms directly and you will get the arm development you are looking for!

It is tough when you have that loose skin there. You can try to fill out the muscle with good tricep work. Don't forget close grip bench press.

Top Bottom