Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

Congrats on the job! ;) Awesome! It's good to know that you are feeling better now as well. I know that you were ready to get this show on the road!

Aries13 said:
*Geez I freaking slept in... AHHH SUMMER!! And guess who got a
J-O-B on their first interview??? Yep---MMEEE!! Relieved somewhat and this job has the PERFECT hours. From 12-5:30... sweet! I start tomorrow.

12pm:
1/2c oats
6 egg whites
cinnamon/splenda
1 small apple
I want that meal !!!!

Argh no oats for me anymore.... for 2 weeks at least ...

bah (i.e. re: my log, somewhere , stomach allergy, bloaty, nothing serious, whatEVA)

Congrats on the job .. lets trade :)

Hmm I'll take a day off (dreamin') & we'll hit some stairs & sprints early morning while sun risin' in the summa.... You better be ready :velvett:

*Bunny* said:
I want that meal !!!!

Argh no oats for me anymore.... for 2 weeks at least ...

bah (i.e. re: my log, somewhere , stomach allergy, bloaty, nothing serious, whatEVA)

Congrats on the job .. lets trade :)

Hmm I'll take a day off (dreamin') & we'll hit some stairs & sprints early morning while sun risin' in the summa.... You better be ready :velvett:

OMG you serious?? I would love that. Let me know when and where and Ill be there. Now Im dreaming!!! I will pay you to teach me how to shrink this a$$...although MH begs for it to stay. lol... i on the other hand HATE it! :rolleyes:

Aries13 said:
OMG you serious?? I would love that. Let me know when and where and Ill be there. Now Im dreaming!!! I will pay you to teach me how to shrink this a$$...although MH begs for it to stay. lol... i on the other hand HATE it! :rolleyes:
Girl you did see the *bump* I have right? You need to BUILD it, lose the fat .. not sure you even have any 'til I see you in person...

Heck yes Im serious...

We'll work something out ...

No payment necessary ... your sweat is enough :)

*Bunny* said:
Girl you did see the *bump* I have right? You need to BUILD it, lose the fat .. not sure you even have any 'til I see you in person...

Heck yes Im serious...

We'll work something out ...

No payment necessary ... your sweat is enough :)

Girl Im not kidding when I cry about the size of my trunk. Ever see a Serbian girl???Its like measurements of: 34, 26, 66 LOL
But seriouslly , that is the place I store all the fat...booty and fat pockets on each one of my thighs. UGHHHH :worried:

Aries13 said:
Girl Im not kidding when I cry about the size of my trunk. Ever see a Serbian girl???Its like measurements of: 34, 26, 66 LOL
But seriouslly , that is the place I store all the fat...booty and fat pockets on each one of my thighs. UGHHHH :worried:
We will talk ... :rose:

Aries13 said:
my problem area as well! It's stubborn as hell....isn't it!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Glad you're feeling better! :heart:

Top Bottom