x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about ~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~ within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Ok, here I go..... Stats: 5'4" 151lbs 18%BF (hydrostatic) **Goals for Summer 2006 - Spring 2007 -Maintaing upper body weight

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Re: ~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aries is MIA!!

Get better and get in here girl!

Feel better Sunshine!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9/Que_66/hugguy.gif

Non-Plat link ^^^

Aries13

It feels so good to be back home again. School was so rough this semester, not even including getting sick for finals week!Tests were brutal and my grades wont be as good as last time. Worst luck in the world I've had. Anyway, Im feeling better already. I can move around now and keep chicken down without gagging

I dont know how much longer I have to stay "MIA" (lol) .

***Good news*** There is a NEW gym open RIGHT by my house. Im thinking like maybe a 5 min jog !!!! SCORE for the summer. Im set. I dont have a car here and its such a drag making a workout sched. around other ppls.

I need to rest for a while longer. Dont know how long. Ive already been set back soooo much. I dont wanna weigh my self yet but I will get the diet in check (at least) and Im also thinking about starting a whole new log. This one hasnt been working out to well for me. I steel feel like pure a$$ !!
    At least I can shower by my self now and actually get up!!!!!

I have lots of things lined up this summer. First I have to get 110% BETTER and healthy again. GET A J-O-B!!!( no one wants to hire me for 3months ) I want to get leaner as soon as humanly possible. I also have a new bedroom to desing and decorate and Im so excited about that.

I gotta go now, Thanks to all of you for checking in on me. I should be 110% in no time. Got one week left on one antibiotic and 4 days on the other. No more codeine!!lol. That was a trip.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY all you hard working sexy MAMA'S!!!! I hope its a good one. Now I gotta go spend time w. my mommy

Quote Quote posted by Aries13
    It feels so good to be back home again. School was so rough this semester, not even including getting sick for finals week!Tests were brutal and my grades wont be as good as last time. Worst luck in the world I've had. Anyway, Im feeling better already. I can move around now and keep chicken down without gagging

I dont know how much longer I have to stay "MIA" (lol) .

***Good news*** There is a NEW gym open RIGHT by my house. Im thinking like maybe a 5 min jog !!!! SCORE for the summer. Im set. I dont have a car here and its such a drag making a workout sched. around other ppls.

I need to rest for a while longer. Dont know how long. Ive already been set back soooo much. I dont wanna weigh my self yet but I will get the diet in check (at least) and Im also thinking about starting a whole new log. This one hasnt been working out to well for me. I steel feel like pure a$$ !!
    At least I can shower by my self now and actually get up!!!!!

I have lots of things lined up this summer. First I have to get 110% BETTER and healthy again. GET A J-O-B!!!( no one wants to hire me for 3months ) I want to get leaner as soon as humanly possible. I also have a new bedroom to desing and decorate and Im so excited about that.

I gotta go now, Thanks to all of you for checking in on me. I should be 110% in no time. Got one week left on one antibiotic and 4 days on the other. No more codeine!!lol. That was a trip.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY all you hard working sexy MAMA'S!!!! I hope its a good one. Now I gotta go spend time w. my mommy

Busy, busy girl, its good to hear from you! I know everything will work out for you, you are a very determined person

Aries13

10:30am:
    1 banana
    6 oz. ff yogurt

1pm:
    1/2c oatmeal
    1/4 ff milk
    1 egg, 6 whites
    splenda

4pm:
    1 slice ww/rye bread
    5oz turkey breast
    1/4c cottage cheese
    1tsp honey mustard

7pm:
    1/2c peaches
    1 oz. peanuts

10pm:
    flax + whey protein shake
    1/4c skim milk
    Last edited by Aries13; 16-May-2006 at 01:35 PM.

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."

Welcome back girl!!!

Hey Aries!
    Glad you're back and feeling better. Aren't you glad it's summer? I am.
    I'm sure everything will be going a lot smoother in a couple of weeks when all the anxiety subsides.

Quote Quote posted by que_66
    Feel better Sunshine!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9/Que_66/hugguy.gif

Non-Plat link ^^^

It bears repeating.

Aries13

*Geez I freaking slept in... AHHH SUMMER!! And guess who got a
    J-O-B on their first interview??? Yep---MMEEE!! Relieved somewhat and this job has the PERFECT hours. From 12-5:30... sweet! I start tomorrow.

12pm:
    1/2c oats
    6 egg whites
    cinnamon/splenda
    1 small apple