Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

Feel better Sunshine!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9/Que_66/hugguy.gif

Non-Plat link ^^^

hugguy.gif

It feels so good to be back home again. School was so rough this semester, not even including getting sick for finals week!Tests were brutal and my grades wont be as good as last time. Worst luck in the world I've had. Anyway, Im feeling better already. I can move around now and keep chicken down without gagging :)

I dont know how much longer I have to stay "MIA" (lol) .

***Good news*** There is a NEW gym open RIGHT by my house. Im thinking like maybe a 5 min jog !!!! SCORE for the summer. Im set. I dont have a car here and its such a drag making a workout sched. around other ppls.

I need to rest for a while longer. Dont know how long. Ive already been set back soooo much. I dont wanna weigh my self yet but I will get the diet in check (at least) and Im also thinking about starting a whole new log. This one hasnt been working out to well for me. I steel feel like pure a$$ !!
At least I can shower by my self now and actually get up!!!!!

I have lots of things lined up this summer. First I have to get 110% BETTER and healthy again. GET A J-O-B!!!( no one wants to hire me for 3months :worried: ) I want to get leaner as soon as humanly possible. I also have a new bedroom to desing and decorate and Im so excited about that.

I gotta go now, Thanks to all of you for checking in on me. I should be 110% in no time. Got one week left on one antibiotic and 4 days on the other. No more codeine!!lol. That was a trip.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY all you hard working sexy MAMA'S!!!! I hope its a good one. Now I gotta go spend time w. my mommy :)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Aries13 said:
It feels so good to be back home again. School was so rough this semester, not even including getting sick for finals week!Tests were brutal and my grades wont be as good as last time. Worst luck in the world I've had. Anyway, Im feeling better already. I can move around now and keep chicken down without gagging :)

I dont know how much longer I have to stay "MIA" (lol) .

***Good news*** There is a NEW gym open RIGHT by my house. Im thinking like maybe a 5 min jog !!!! SCORE for the summer. Im set. I dont have a car here and its such a drag making a workout sched. around other ppls.

I need to rest for a while longer. Dont know how long. Ive already been set back soooo much. I dont wanna weigh my self yet but I will get the diet in check (at least) and Im also thinking about starting a whole new log. This one hasnt been working out to well for me. I steel feel like pure a$$ !!
At least I can shower by my self now and actually get up!!!!!

I have lots of things lined up this summer. First I have to get 110% BETTER and healthy again. GET A J-O-B!!!( no one wants to hire me for 3months :worried: ) I want to get leaner as soon as humanly possible. I also have a new bedroom to desing and decorate and Im so excited about that.

I gotta go now, Thanks to all of you for checking in on me. I should be 110% in no time. Got one week left on one antibiotic and 4 days on the other. No more codeine!!lol. That was a trip.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY all you hard working sexy MAMA'S!!!! I hope its a good one. Now I gotta go spend time w. my mommy :)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Busy, busy girl, its good to hear from you! I know everything will work out for you, you are a very determined person :heart:

10:30am:
1 banana
6 oz. ff yogurt

1pm:
1/2c oatmeal
1/4 ff milk
1 egg, 6 whites
splenda

4pm:
1 slice ww/rye bread
5oz turkey breast
1/4c cottage cheese
1tsp honey mustard

7pm:
1/2c peaches
1 oz. peanuts

10pm:
flax + whey protein shake
1/4c skim milk

Last edited:
Hey Aries! :wavey:
Glad you're back and feeling better. Aren't you glad it's summer? I am.
I'm sure everything will be going a lot smoother in a couple of weeks when all the anxiety subsides.

*Geez I freaking slept in... AHHH SUMMER!! And guess who got a
J-O-B on their first interview??? Yep---MMEEE!! Relieved somewhat and this job has the PERFECT hours. From 12-5:30... sweet! I start tomorrow.

12pm:
1/2c oats
6 egg whites
cinnamon/splenda
1 small apple

Top Bottom